Ranking
Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
Well there are many ways but just google "download Animation creator" or "download gif maker" or something like that and download a program that will make .gifs then just select all the images and the program will put them together and make a .gif
but some .gif creators you may need to select the time delay between images to 0.00 or the animation wont be smooth and it will skip frames slowly.

That will suck
I want FPS Quality like momo's
But different head animation
Originally Posted by Darkslayerx View Post
nightmare can u teach me to render in vista

I did nothing myself too, it just worked.
Maybe get the "Vista codec package"?
I think thats the only thing I downlaoded to upgrade my system :/
Artist: Nightmare | Previous Owners: --- | Resolution: 512 | Modifications: On Request, No fee if simple

overpriced
i downloaded the codec pack pov ray freezes and ill wait for a while to see wat happens :/
JaCk Is BaCk
how to i string togther images?
I download Jasc animation shop
now wat?
Part of the [Revolution]
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
A good frames per second is 4 or 3.

I use 25...

A good gif animator is "Selteco bannershop gif animator trial 5" (lets you have delays up to 0.01 (that i have tryed)). However it gives you an extra water marked frame at the end of the image, however just download "microsoft gif animator" (the most basic animator ever made), and delete the last frame.
Thats my suggestion.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."