Toribash
Eh. This wasn't really threatening but we were at a restaurant and the placed was robbed by a guy with a gun, no mask and a half gallon of liquor in his hand. He failed though. :')
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Not life threatning, but today I was called by a scammer warning me of my computer sending strange signals and wanting me to send him certain files.
Yesterday i almost got in a car crash the car was driving really fast and i was less than a half meter close to the car there was also a police

And that day i also had a dream that told i was gonna die or nearly die

From my angle it looked like it hit
Last edited by jkawig; Oct 11, 2015 at 08:25 PM.
Me and my family were in a car that night, when our driver got sleepy and almost hit a big truck in front of us on the other side of the road.
I was 7 at that moment.
u wot m8
Originally Posted by Sniper View Post
Me and my family were in a car that night, when our driver got sleepy and almost hit a big truck in front of us on the other side of the road.
I was 7 at that moment.

I'm your fan!

As for a life threatening situation, I got into an allergy attack and my heart stopped beating when I was 10 years old.
Originally Posted by SnipersFan View Post
I'm your fan!

As for a life threatening situation, I got into an allergy attack and my heart stopped beating when I was 10 years old.

Wait, I have a fan?
Ggwp no re.

And what did you feel when your heart stop beating?
u wot m8
I nearly got gunned down by a minivan while walking to the highschool last week.

Man, imagine how much learning I would have missed out on. The thought kills me
I once dated a chick who threatened to poison me.
I knew fully well that she was capable of doing it to.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.