Ranking
man even the off topic thread is getting kinda empty...

anybody doing anything cool for the thanksgiving break (if ur in US) or just in general, like on a weekend?

(lol feel free to go off topic frm this too as long as its not spam)
Originally Posted by Monkeyman:P:P:P View Post
spam

Spam Spam Spam. I like Spam. I'm not in teh US.
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
feel free to talk bout something else then, kpeng.

but NO SPAM!!!!! >:O

jk .... (but srsly no spam ._. )
Originally Posted by nig
man even the off topic thread is getting kinda empty...

anybody doing anything cool for the thanksgiving break (if ur in US) or just in general, like on a weekend?

(lol feel free to go off topic frm this too as long as its not spam)

^exactly^

members, we are getting more and more inactive for no reason. i see some members posting around in the forum boards but not in this forum. id say: if you like the other threads, then open some thread similar to those ones in our clan board, even if its just not to get kicked out of the clan. we are the most boring clan (in sense of posting) in the entire forum board. please, if you like those games, discussions or polls, please also post ones here when you really like them.
to respawn this thread, do you have a XBox 360 or some other ones? if yes, which games do you play?
Talk your shit, be yourself
play the cards that you've been dealt. -E-Dubble

Hxcbbqimo: you're german
Hxcbbqimo: so you don't count
No. \o/. I think we should spam more and be silly. It's soooooo boring...
HELP SAINTOWARYOUR HELP HERE IS NEEDED!
i have an xbox (not 360 =[ ) and some older things like a ps1 i dont use anymore.

i have very little money 4 games (one of the reasons i can even play this) and but i do have friends with xbox 360 or ps3 and i play on their systems sometimes.
Huntersylx:whats your xbox live i'm getting mine in 2 monsth and want to play you in a multiplayer game like CoD4 or Halo 3 or any other good online game
||||7th dan black belt||||
My gametag is: Hunter Sylx. I have multipayer games like COD4, Halo 3, COD5, and many more. When you get Live, tell me your tag, so I can add you =P
after march 12th i'll have mine and i'll look for you Name will be ArCtIcHuNtEr
looking forward to pwning ya in some of those xD
||||7th dan black belt||||