Toribash
To be honest I wouldn't count out McGregor's grappling but I doubt we will see it

Prelims are as good as the main card almost, Pettis is a but washed up idk, going with McGregor and Ferreira

I guess oilinek gonna win also, pretty lame watching him but his anaconda seems to work lol
I apologise for this post.
Originally Posted by Moop
I still remember Gadelha as the one who almost beat Joanna before she fought Esparza. (I know you disagreed when we last spoke about this Ele but Gadelha could easily have been given that decision).

Pfffft.. Gadelha, more like GAYdelha

Originally Posted by JoboMan View Post
Well issy and Romero just got signed... Wonder how that's gonna turn out

I know Izzy's your guy but that's a tough fight for him

It may not be vs Romero, or Costa, but I think the person that will beat Izzy will beat him due to size difference rather than skill.
Last edited by Moop; Jan 17, 2020 at 04:04 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Yea but I have low-key doubted issy before multiple times and he proves me wrong Everytime, back in the kickboxing days.

That Maurice green guy looks pretty huge just watching weigh ins now
I apologise for this post.
The match was insane! Cowboy didn’t even have a chance to throw a punch.
Are we also talking about those shoulder hits??
Yeh that was pretty insane. I expected a first round finish, but not like that.

I really hope Conor doesn't stay at 170, there are so many fights I need to see him in at 155 first (mainly T-Ferg and Gaethje) and I worry for him at 170. Can you imagine how ridiculous Conor would have looked next to Darren Till, before Till moved up to MW? He will also get wrestle-fucked even harder than Khabib at 170.

Also I'm so happy for Roxi It is a shame to see Maycee's hype-train derailed so early though. She'll be back!
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
All I can say is I knew conor would win by KO, i didnt expect those shoulder bumps at all, and these shoulder bumps will be used by EVERYONE now.