Ranking
@EvolvedER, hey man! Long time no see bud. Anyway, posted for Discussion!
@Telepathy, I am sorry man, but sadly as of now you are denied. Feel free to reapply in the near future

Hello, I would like to apply to All Stars

My name is Kevin and I'm a 14 year old (15 this year) from Indonesia GMT +7. Where I live makes it quite hard to be on when most people is on but I try my best to be active. I've been playing Toribash since October 6 2013 in an account named yoy2321. Currently I'm a 10th dan black belt and the mods I play are ABD, Lenshu and occasionally I spar or parkour.

Before making this app, I've just recently left Power because I think the clan lacks activity and isn't gonna recover soon. Other clans I remember being in are Monk, Soap and Ultimate. Pretty much left all those clans because it was dying or lacks activity.

Currently I would say I'm really active in the forums because I don't really have a lot of stuffs to do unless projects from school and I'm just on my laptop every chance I have so I'd rate my Forum Activity a 9/10.

In terms of my in game activity I'd rate it a decent 7/10. Like I said previously its quite hard to be on toribash when most people are playing because of where I live so that has some impact on my general activity. But since I do spend tons of time with using my laptop, I'm quite active.

Ok so, why do I want to join All Stars? The first reason I want to join All Stars is because I know a lot of the members who's currently in this clan such as Trestet, stone, concon, deoxer and more. Another reason is, I see potential in this clan becoming one of the greatest clan ever. And the final reason why I want to join this clan is because I think this clan will make me feel at home.

Ok well I think thats pretty much my app I don't really know what else should I add so here it is

I hope you'll accept me as one of yours.
Last edited by Loona; Mar 6, 2018 at 12:55 AM.
Hi and Hello Everyone! My name is Eviltorified. Newly Black Belt. GMT is +8hr but i go overnight just to meet my mates. I live in the Philippines! I am 14 years old studying programming and now i am a Beta Tester. I would like to do job in Toribash Community and do Update with hampa . I am good in aikido, mushu, wushu, and boxshu. I spar alot. And Also do simple parkour maps. What it makes me to join this clan is, I found Gridlocker which seems to be very funny to me . I'm not here to meet Popular people. But to improve this clan and train myself to war, duels, and etc.

-Peace
Eviltorified
-----
1 Parkour Replay for all of you:
Just my best
-----
Here
Attached Files
Last edited by EvilTorified; May 2, 2017 at 08:32 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
@EvilTorified, in discussion.
-----
EvilTorified, i'm sorry to say but you have been denied.
Last edited by hanna; May 2, 2017 at 04:38 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump