Ranking
I asked for these for video edits, although we can discuss updating our clan logo at some point.

I'll post the library of picture krieg gave us a while later
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
sweet
-----
also, did he see my version of the channel logo thing? I dont want to ask too much but I kinda wanted something more like that, no coloring at all, only geometrical forms in black and white

well, im just dropping my suggestion and personal preference, I obviously wouldnt bother using this one

about the clan main logo I agree it's debatable, something more similar to his work would me more appropriate imo
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 9, 2019 at 04:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This one is specifically made for my video edits, nothing more for now if you'd like to use it you may, but I only asked for these for my edits in the future
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
im not happy with this decision, if I can be sincere here :/
not saying you did anything wrong but it's kinda depressing that you are getting your own stuff instead of we all follow the same pattern with clan video logo.
Anyways, if you want to have your own projects separated from the clan channel project it's nothing less than reasonable, I can respect that

I dont want to be intrusive on your projects nor make hasty judgments here, I'll still wait to see these future edits you're still going to make then I decide whether im upset or not ¯\_(ヅ)_/¯
Last edited by Lionet; Jan 9, 2019 at 05:57 PM.

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

that's true, cant deny it

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Happy that you guys like it :)

Didn't meant to start some thing here, just wanted to show off what I made *headbang*

Since Karbn wanted to post it anyways: https://imgur.com/a/OOwEUok
[TLL]

this shit is legit

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yeah, it's a cool logo. However, it's for Karbn's edits. Lionet, you're an artist, right? If you want a good one for Vector you should make it.
uhhh I did, but it was far worse than Krong's one

since im free pretty much the whole day now, maybe im gonna take some time to "study" or at least collect more information about how do make good logos and re-do our channel's one :^)

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]