Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Two Scarfed revenge killers on one team is probably not a good idea. I'd run Specs or Life Orb on Hydreigon instead. Also, Lilligant's role can easily be played by Contrary Serperior, something along the lines of:

Serperior @ Leftovers
Nature: Timid
Ability: Contrary
128 HP / 128 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe
Substitute
Leech Seed
Leaf Storm
Hidden Power Fire/Ice

When you Leaf Storm, not only are you getting a STAB 140 BP attack, but it also acts as a Nasty Plot boost. After three Leaf Storms, with the spread listed you'll have 864 Sp. Atk, which should allow you to blow through just about anything and everything that doesn't resist it. HP Fire is for taking out opposing Grass and Bug types, and the extremely popular Ferrothorn, but leaves you pretty much SOL against pokemon that resist the Grass/Fire combo (which are pretty plentiful). Ice is if you're worried about an attempted Gliscor sweep or want to counter sweeping Dragons like Salamence. Sub/Seed is pretty self-explanatory, Serp's movepool is pretty limited and it improves his longevity by quite a bit and gives you better chances at a sweep.

also, my current team on Pokemon Online:

Super Huge Wall of Pokemon Text

back from the dead
Originally Posted by oyster View Post
Two Scarfed revenge killers on one team is probably not a good idea. I'd run Specs or Life Orb on Hydreigon instead. Also, Lilligant's role can easily be played by Contrary Serperior, something along the lines of:

Serperior @ Leftovers
Nature: Timid
Ability: Contrary
128 HP / 128 Sp. Atk / 252 Spe
Substitute
Leech Seed
Leaf Storm
Hidden Power Fire/Ice

When you Leaf Storm, not only are you getting a STAB 140 BP attack, but it also acts as a Nasty Plot boost. After three Leaf Storms, with the spread listed you'll have 864 Sp. Atk, which should allow you to blow through just about anything and everything that doesn't resist it. HP Fire is for taking out opposing Grass and Bug types, and the extremely popular Ferrothorn, but leaves you pretty much SOL against pokemon that resist the Grass/Fire combo (which are pretty plentiful). Ice is if you're worried about an attempted Gliscor sweep or want to counter sweeping Dragons like Salamence. Sub/Seed is pretty self-explanatory, Serp's movepool is pretty limited and it improves his longevity by quite a bit and gives you better chances at a sweep.

Unreleased DW abilities aren't allowed in Wifi/OU
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by Ducky View Post
Unreleased DW abilities aren't allowed in Wifi/OU

My b, at this point I assume everyone is using sims or Pokegen/IR-GTS.
In that case I'd run something completely different than Lilli, if you really need a strong Water counter go with something that requires less setup (i.e., Zapdos or Jolteon) and replace Scarf Chadelure with Leftovers CM Chandelure.
back from the dead
Originally Posted by zejbz View Post
But it's only $50?

Some people don't have 50 dollars :| Not everyone has a good paying job

Originally Posted by Glitch View Post

What's going on here is zejbz is saying that WiFi is only $50 and Shuckle should buy it.

EmpireSlay is thinking that you said that he should buy a Pokemon for $50.

I have wifi, It happens to have a password on it which my ds can't get around
It's unfortunate that pretty much none of the pokemon in gen 5 ended up being competitively viable. Having said that, my next project is IV breeding a Hydreigon, to go along with my egg-move/IV bred tyranitar, metagross, arcanine, scizor, scyther, dusknoir, and lapras.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Also guys my friend has a problem that I'm pretty sure I caused.

Anyways, His action replay he bought it a couple years ago, not the DSi one, just the normal DS action replay. I updated it to firmware v1.55 to get black and white cheats working for him. but soon after I gave it to him later that night he messaged me on facebook and said he couldn't add games to it manually or add cheats, but he can still use the ones already on there. Does anybody know what to do? I don't think he wants to get a new one and I hate to be the person who did it. But it was fine last night?
Anyone can get me to the blacklisted pokemon's used online?
Thank you in advance (I already tried to google it, I found nothing so far etc)
Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
It's unfortunate that pretty much none of the pokemon in gen 5 ended up being competitively viable. Having said that, my next project is IV breeding a Hydreigon, to go along with my egg-move/IV bred tyranitar, metagross, arcanine, scizor, scyther, dusknoir, and lapras.

No competitively viable Gen 5 pokes? Darmanitan, Excadrill, Chandelure, Ferrothorn, Hydreigon, Jellicent, Cinccino, Conkeldurr, Scrafty, Lando/Thundu/Tornadus, Reuniclus, CM Virizion, Contrary Serperior, Mienshao and a few others beg to differ.
back from the dead