Toribash
For killroid I vote no. For guys...I don't know. I've seen him in game but that was Judo. Judo is a luck mod. I really need to see replays. I already told him how to attach replays but I guess he's a little confused.
I'm a nobody, and nobody's perfect. I am the definition of perfection.
I vote no for both people.
You've taken everything I have. Now, all I'm asking for is my heart back.
"Your testicles are fucking adorable" -Fusionman
Killroid is rejected. Guys has 1 no and 2 maybes. I really need to see those replays.
Originally Posted by guys199 View Post
This is the Formatted application
Name:guys199
Belt:black
Bans, infractions, or warnings: dont bully any toribash player
Past clans and why you left them: saints,they dead
Anyone you know in this clan: psycich29 and Angelic07
Why do you want us: cuz iam still need clan!!
Why should we want you: give some trick
Best and Worst mods: best:spar,akidobigdojo,judo and
One or two paragraphs about yourself: well,my real name is m ihza rivaldo.ppl call me aldo,i live at indonesia.i playing toribash at 2010 and at 2 years idk why i got black belt,i have a band.my band nameis DGX,i have 2 albums at my band.i good at making video and edit photo(just that)
Your usercard:
3 replays: idk how to add replays D:

No from me

Didnt read the first post and his english is bad
In love with Dyrisk|Nin0fshin|hahanub|lexii|Gundampools|Dartzpi e
(Proud [Meth] Leader) IRC:http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=Meth
Originally Posted by killroidzz View Post
name: killroidzz
belt: brown (almost black if that counts)
bans, infractions, or warnings: none
past clans: tc0n, phobia, both were inactive
any1 i know in the clan: no one, at least for the time being
why do you want us: i know zone is active
why should we want you: i am active and will war anytime if I'm online and needed
best and worst mods: best: judo, taekkyon worst: aikido, lolnade
paragraph: I am killroidzz. i like people that are nice and/or mysterious (talking to u nin). I also play xbox and tf2 alongside this game. I am good at math. sort of. As time goes, i know i can be friends will every1 and we'll see what happens next.

i would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. ty for your time.
-----
wow wrong forum -_-

I vote no
Originally Posted by guys199 View Post
This is the Formatted application
Name:guys199
Belt:black
Bans, infractions, or warnings: dont bully any toribash player
Past clans and why you left them: saints,they dead
Anyone you know in this clan: psycich29 and Angelic07
Why do you want us: cuz iam still need clan!!
Why should we want you: give some trick
Best and Worst mods: best:spar,akidobigdojo,judo and
One or two paragraphs about yourself: well,my real name is m ihza rivaldo.ppl call me aldo,i live at indonesia.i playing toribash at 2010 and at 2 years idk why i got black belt,i have a band.my band nameis DGX,i have 2 albums at my band.i good at making video and edit photo(just that)
Your usercard:
3 replays: idk how to add replays D:

I vote no
Dang it, you guys always get the voting done before I even wake up. Well, I vote no for both anyway.
\o/
Name: Kanehex or Kane
Belt: white belt on this acc
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none so far
Past clans and why you left them:none
Anyone you know in this clan:noone
Why do you want us:i want this clan because i want to see what a clan experience feels like and hopefully grow and compete
Why should we want you:i think you would want me because i am competitve, loyal, friendly, and upbeat ll keep the moral up!
Best and Worst mods: best mod ninjitsu, akido and judo worst wushu akido bigdojo
One or two paragraphs about yourself:i am a cool dude, a friendly yet competitive player and like to socialize. Im not active but will start to change that if im accepted.thats basicly all.
Your usercard: I have no idea what this is
3 replays:
ill ad these later
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Kanehex; Jul 27, 2012 at 06:36 AM. Reason: i forgot this
Kanehex: You're a white belt, and you can't even show us replays. You say "on this account", but you claim no bans or infractions, which makes me wonder why you would have multiple accounts anyway. Plus, most people who do actually have multiple accounts would think to mention the belts of their other accounts as well, since the belt system is supposed to, in a way, represent your experience level. Your reason for wanting to join us is horrible. You could get that with any clan. Why do you want us specifically? Overall, a pretty bad application. And the failure to give the requested replays makes it an incomplete application to boot. I vote no.
\o/
Originally Posted by Kanehex View Post
Name: Kanehex or Kane
Belt: white belt on this acc
Bans, infractions, or warnings: none so far
Past clans and why you left them:none
Anyone you know in this clan:noone
Why do you want us:i want this clan because i want to see what a clan experience feels like and hopefully grow and compete
Why should we want you:i think you would want me because i am competitve, loyal, friendly, and upbeat ll keep the moral up!
Best and Worst mods: best mod ninjitsu, akido and judo worst wushu akido bigdojo
One or two paragraphs about yourself:i am a cool dude, a friendly yet competitive player and like to socialize. Im not active but will start to change that if im accepted.thats basicly all.
Your usercard: I have no idea what this is
3 replays:
ill ad these later
I would greatly appreciate it if you accepted me. Thank you for your time.

I vote no.