Toribash
HEY

I still play this game
sometimes...

Welcome to the family babyj2ker you'll be trial for the most bit until we can confirm you'll be active and sticking around here. Good luck!
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
Hey I finally finished my exams, I'll get the marks this friday, I am finally somewhat "free", /o/ \o/ \o\ yay
I am! Not into muscle building, but I do martial arts and a bit of tricking. I'm trying get as fit as I possibly can at the moment.

-karbn
I'm more into the body building aspects of fitness although I try stay away from weights I've always felt like using my body as a weight/machine was the way to go ALTHOUGH YA BOI WISH HE COULD TRICK, back in '14 when I had first learned how to run again I tried to b - kick and landing wrong kinda flopped never tried it again
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
Originally Posted by BabyJ2kr View Post
I'm more into the body building aspects of fitness although I try stay away from weights I've always felt like using my body as a weight/machine was the way to go ALTHOUGH YA BOI WISH HE COULD TRICK, back in '14 when I had first learned how to run again I tried to b - kick and landing wrong kinda flopped never tried it again

same, I used to trick then got my neck twisted trying to do something and now I don't feel confident enough not even to backflip

EDIT: I think I tried to cork
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
same, I used to trick then got my neck twisted trying to do something and now I don't feel confident enough not even to backflip

EDIT: I think I tried to cork

I'm scared to backflip so corks are out of the question unless I got a whole support team and emergency medic on sight
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=546669 <~ Totally not a replay thread; Hi I'm sam
Originally Posted by BabyJ2kr View Post
I'm scared to backflip so corks are out of the question unless I got a whole support team and emergency medic on sight

back then I hardly could backflip, and my tricking moves (although I didn't know I was tricking at the time) used to be all in pussy mode, tricking close to the ground and doing random kicks. Suddenly, when I saw someone doing consecutive flips and all the kind of shit, I thought I was able to do the same since I got the movs

didn't end well
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]