Toribash
I did not say I was the best in the world and I didn't challenge nao to a war I did to parrot in abd. We can war soon
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
alright my dude, let me just tell my friends we won't be waiting a shit ton of days for 1 war that's gonna be the easiest war of our lifes
hey itemp hey zalf, hows things?
-----
also I play most current gen games on ps4 and use my pc to play more less pc power demanding games.
Last edited by Tempest; Aug 17, 2016 at 11:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh is this where i put my signature?
My name is Zalf. I hacked iPrime's account and will be using this account until 2093. The owner of iPrime will never be seen again since he is now dead in a car crash. I am not joking he is dead, so the rest of Ve, you can shove a blue tampon up your ass and stop crying.
Haha! Ur mad!
Glad to see you pussying out again itemp now you can stop posting on here. And Hi diety
-----
Iprime you are a troll my friend
Last edited by Zalf; Aug 17, 2016 at 11:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"We cannot tear out a single page of our life, but we can throw the whole book in the fire"
We'd like to war for money. How much does this clan have, we'll do high stakes.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
where does it say im pussying out? you clearly said in the betting server a war isn't a 1v1 war i went to get my fellow parrot member's and we're down to war kid
What kind crap is this lol we ain't even close to being ready to war parrot yet. I'm the one who holds all the tc lol I'm the leader n founder of ve btw
-----
Bod or itemp isn't the one we need to worry about its diamond lol I've seen how bad bod and itemp is plus I've dueled itemp on an alt
Last edited by SVTCobras; Aug 18, 2016 at 01:31 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
can i know what account you have dueled me on so i can see the trans yo, gotta see this for myself
Originally Posted by SVTCobras View Post
What kind crap is this lol we ain't even close to being ready to war parrot yet. I'm the one who holds all the tc lol I'm the leader n founder of ve btw
-----
Bod or itemp isn't the one we need to worry about its diamond lol I've seen how bad bod and itemp is plus I've dueled itemp on an alt

Think I found a new signature

Next time if you want to talk shit about a clan, tell your members to back it up.

Parrot's out, resume your clan discussion.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!