Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by Iawesome3 View Post
1.Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes 2.Real Name:Curtis Faulkner 3.Timezone:8:16 Geneva,Ohio 4.Proof Of Fan:Your on the 81 Episode on replay showcase 5.Have you read the clan rules:YES 6.Previous Clan:NaN 7.Reasons for leaving:NaN 8.Age:15 Sorry jack 9.What can you bring to this clan:Some of my Mad flips 10.Single Player or Multiplayer:Both 11.How did you hear about this channel:I was looking to toribash Videos
12.Aside from our toribash show,Witch are your Favorite show of ours and why: I like your Misery Monday Because the game you play i love now

All fine except question 4 and question 3

For proof of fan please provide us with proof you're either subscribed to use on YouTube, like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter.

For your timezone, please use the link provided.
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2. Real Name: Matthew
3. Age: 9
4. Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT +1:00
5. Proof Of Fan: I Am Apple Pinaple On youtube (https://www.youtube.com/user/ApplePinaple
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
7. Previous Clans: None
8. Reasons For Leaving: I didnt
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Awesomeness
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Awesome Tutorials
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Toribash Tuts. Cause it helps me fight. c:
Last edited by jabface123; Jun 12, 2014 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Link for my utube
<Hampa>360!
<Jabface>No dont jump!
Originally Posted by jabface123 View Post
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2. Real Name: Matthew
3. Age: 9
4. Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT +1:00
5. Proof Of Fan: I Am Apple Pinaple On youtube (https://www.youtube.com/user/ApplePinaple
7. Previous Clans: None
8. Reasons For Leaving: I didnt
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: Awesomeness
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Awesome Tutorials
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Toribash Tuts. Cause it helps me fight. c:

Question 9 could use some more detail, question 11 doesn't make a lot of sense and question 12 is asking about shows other than our Toribash shows.
GMT:GREECE
Proof Of FanYour YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)Kratos kratoskratos
Previous Clans:I never was a member of a clan
Reasons For Leaving:I never was a member of a clan
What Can You Bring To This Clan:I really dont now
@Kratos2121
Thanks for the application, but you have to answer the questions from the first post -

1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes/No
2. Real Name:
3. Age:
4. Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT ____
5. Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it)
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes/No
7. Previous Clans:
8. Reasons For Leaving:
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan:
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer:
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel:
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why:

Make sure to answer them in full!
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
1.Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes 2.Real Name:Curtis Faulkner 3.Timezone:+/-4:00 Geneva,Ohio 4.Im Robert Faulkner on you tube and i subscribed to you 5.Have you read the clan rules:YES 6.Previous Clan:NaN 7.Reasons for leaving:NaN 8.Age:15 Sorry jack 9.What can you bring to this clan:Some of my Mad flips 10.Single Player or Multiplayer:Both 11.How did you hear about this channel:I was looking to toribash Videos
12.Aside from our toribash show,Witch are your Favorite show of ours and why: I like your Misery Monday Because the game you play i love now
Last edited by Iawesome3; Jun 13, 2014 at 04:47 PM.
2. Real Name: Jonas
3. Age: 14
4. Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT +1
5. Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) HappyFire
7. Previous Clans: MOFF
8. Reasons For Leaving: Inactivity
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: EDM, if needed
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Found it randomly searching for Toribash content
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I like Misery Monday, because I like to see Jack rage :3
Fire?
Originally Posted by Iawesome3 View Post
1.Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes 2.Real Name:Curtis Faulkner 3.Timezone:+/-4:00 Geneva,Ohio 4.Im Robert Faulkner on you tube and i subscribed to you 5.Have you read the clan rules:YES 6.Previous Clan:NaN 7.Reasons for leaving:NaN 8.Age:15 Sorry jack 9.What can you bring to this clan:Some of my Mad flips 10.Single Player or Multiplayer:Both 11.How did you hear about this channel:I was looking to toribash Videos

1) if ya can, can you be more organized?
2) be more pacific with the timezone? its susposed to be answered My GMT is +/- ___

Clickey here for your time zone: http://whatismytimezone.com/
-----
Originally Posted by blazing11 View Post
2. Real Name: Jonas
3. Age: 14
4. Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT +1
5. Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) HappyFire
7. Previous Clans: MOFF
8. Reasons For Leaving: Inactivity
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: EDM, if needed
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Found it randomly searching for Toribash content
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I like Misery Monday, because I like to see Jack rage :3

Invite sent. Do try to be active in the future
Last edited by Fatman680; Jun 14, 2014 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
Thats my timezone thought +/-4:00
-----
1.Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes
2.Real Name:Curtis Faulkner
3.Timezone:My GMT is +/-4:00 Geneva,Ohio
4.Im Robert Faulkner on you tube and i subscribed to you
5.Have you read the clan rules:YES
6.Previous Clan:NaN
7.Reasons for leaving:NaN
8.Age:15 Sorry jack
9.What can you bring to this clan:Some of my Mad flips
10.Single Player or Multiplayer:Both
11.How did you hear about this channel:I was looking to toribash Videos
Last edited by Iawesome3; Jun 14, 2014 at 04:18 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
1. Have you noticed there are TWELVE questions and you should answer all of them: Yes/No - Yes
2. Real Name: Victor
3. Age: 12
4. Timezone (Click here to check): I am currently at GMT - i dont know what gmt is but im in denmark
5. Proof Of Fan: (Your YouTube account name or screenshot or something that proves it) screenshot of what please reply
6. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes/No - yes
7. Previous Clans: i have never been in a clan
8. Reasons For Leaving: read answer 7
9. What Can You Bring To This Clan: im only blue belt but my rank is 5388 so good fighting
10. Single Player Or Multiplayer: akido in multiplayer
11. How Did You Hear About The Channel: i found it myself
12. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: Toribash Tournament i love the fight with MurdaStick and ZeTo