Ranking
Originally Posted by ApatheticP View Post

1st Paragraph.

Paragraph 2.

Paragraph 3.

Replays are below. Thank you for reading my application

And the 3rd is there. I vote yes
Not a native english speaker
Hello My name is mytholigy, and my real name is charlie. im on the east side of the u so est. I,m 13 turining 14 on October 3rd. I,m good at akido, abd, judo, and judo frac. I,m not that good at replays but i will make one for you guys. what to know about me is i live in Vermont, i have dwarfism which makes me a bit smaller in stancher but i am big in personality. Thank you for reading my application and i hope to be apart of catalyst.
Originally Posted by mytholigy View Post
Hello My name is mytholigy, and my real name is charlie. im on the east side of the u so est. I,m 13 turining 14 on October 3rd. I,m good at akido, abd, judo, and judo frac. I,m not that good at replays but i will make one for you guys. what to know about me is i live in Vermont, i have dwarfism which makes me a bit smaller in stancher but i am big in personality. Thank you for reading my application and i hope to be apart of catalyst.

Thank you for your application. We are excited to welcome you in [Catalyst]

Also nice copy and paste gg
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
Originally Posted by mytholigy View Post

What a post. What a lovely post.
Rejected.
Originally Posted by Koco934 View Post
What a post. What a lovely post.
Rejected.

It's my future job application ;)

We have an someone who's writing an application write now. Big expectations :3
Apex Apllication

About me

My skill

My preffered mods

Thank you for reading my thread and hope you enjoyed!
hi
Hello, my gamer tag is ForLivez and my real name is Eric.

Earlier today I was playing with a few of the Apex members. I thought they were very skilled and kind.

I liked the clan and later the same day I found a recruiting lobby. So I joined and met a member who's name I can't quite recall. Although I do remember his name began with an 'A'.

I decided I wanted to join and found this. Enough with the story, here's MY story.

Name: ForLivez/Eric (Call me either)

Personalities: Mischievous, fun, creative

Thank you for reading my application.
Originally Posted by Phinv View Post

About me

My skill

My preffered mods

Thank you for reading my thread and hope you enjoyed!

Originally Posted by ForLivez View Post
Hello, my gamer tag is ForLivez and my real name is Eric.

Earlier today I was playing with a few of the Apex members. I thought they were very skilled and kind.

I liked the clan and later the same day I found a recruiting lobby. So I joined and met a member who's name I can't quite recall. Although I do remember his name began with an 'A'.

I decided I wanted to join and found this. Enough with the story, here's MY story.

Name: ForLivez/Eric (Call me either)

Personalities: Mischievous, fun, creative

Thank you for reading my application.

I vote no] to both. That makes two no's to both of you.
Getting people to apply isn't that tough.

Getting dedicated and people who are used to writing applications is nearly impossible.