Ranking
First Replay Submition
Here is an online MAS replay I just finished. Unfortunately though my opponent pinged halfway through the fight, although I managed to save. Fr0stycube was there in the room and was watching me, giving feedback, etc.
Attached Files
MAS_1 (1).rpl (567.4 KB, 7 views)
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Yup, it was great!

You already know what you gotta work on.
Balance, attacks, spacing, etc.
(if I need to restate what I said on discord, tell me and I'll type it up on this post)

Drop me a pm on discord if you wanna learn more about telegraphing~

Here's a replay of mine
Attached Files
rock_parkour_village.tbm (10.7 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Lotus; Mar 25, 2018 at 03:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
¿?
Oh my bad, I remember you sent that one to me. From what I remember, you had pretty good momentum. The one thing that caught my eye were the DMs though. I'll have to check the replay later though just in case I'm thinking of the wrong one.
¿?
Forreign: I'm pretty sure you have to follow our board rules as well, so you better read each thread rules before posting. In #Replays board you must cnc previous replay before posting yours and bla bla bla... Go read the rules! >:^(

~just a friendly reminder before Pat caught you and yell at you~

- with love, Lionet
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Patrickooo
Yeah you're allowed to post on our #Replays thread as long as you follow ours rules.

I'm glad you're trying to help though, Lionet.
Keep up the good work^
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
Forreign: I'm pretty sure you have to follow our board rules as well, so you better read each thread rules before posting. In #Replays board you must cnc previous replay before posting yours and bla bla bla... Go read the rules! >:^(

~just a friendly reminder before Pat caught you and yell at you~

- with love, Lionet

So basically, say I must CnC Denilumi's replay and then post my own work?
<Kurokaen>He's so damn friendly except for when he thrusts his foot into your face.
Originally Posted by Forreign View Post
So basically, say I must CnC Denilumi's replay and then post my own work?

Attach your replay;
watch previous replay post;
cnc this replay you watched (last one);
comment about yours or just post it, doesn't really matter what you're doing next but you have to cnc last replay.

Scroll throughout this thread and you'll get it
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Deni: Yeah, I was thinking of the right one. I liked everything about it, the DMs and everything. It's just the way it was sequenced that threw me off. The ending looked very messy and rushed. Other than that, each segment individually was great, just work on timing and sequencing.
¿?
Originally Posted by Lionet View Post
Attach your replay;
watch previous replay post;
cnc this replay you watched (last one);
comment about yours or just post it, doesn't really matter what you're doing next but you have to cnc last replay.

Scroll throughout this thread and you'll get it

I appreciate your assistance.