View Poll Results

Oh my gawd the good ol' klen is reuniting \o/
Yes to both of our former KnC's
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Belliveon - re-do your app and make it better
Nethologal - ACCEPTED!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
So...
Hey, my name is Igor, i am from Russia and i am 15 years old. I was kicked from clan because of my inactivity for month... Sorry, i had some problems with my pc. I want to join you again and play wars.
I get 7th dan, and i join toribash like 2years ago. I like playing in aikidobigdojo, mushu, wushu, lenshu and another mods. Anyway i use toribash more for chatting with my friends then playing and getting qi. I love cookies. I dont wanna put replays, because you should know my noob skills.
At freetime, when i dont want play in toribash or my friends are offline, I open photoshop and start drawing something. I don't pro in drawing, but i can do something that really interesting
In real life I enjoy playing sport. My favourite being Soccer.
My past clans were just simple clans, (Sprite) and (8bit). I left (Sprite) as the clan was dying and very inactive and I left (8bit) because i have some problems with leader of this clan.
My timesone ist +5GMT as i remember.
And i can't write more about yourself, because i wanna sleep...
Thanks for reading this guys. I hope you read this and will make right choice.
Your babylion with love.
-----
P.S. Koko i know where you live.
Attached Files
fKICK.rpl (41.0 KB, 2 views)
fKICKsss.rpl (44.1 KB, 2 views)
Power v4.1.rpl (71.8 KB, 2 views)
Ole Hola Ole.rpl (118.7 KB, 2 views)
Dol Gi Resa.rpl (121.3 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by belliveon; Feb 8, 2015 at 03:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hello! i am a blackbelt looking to join KnC.If you want to know some more about me i am 12 years old.I live in Virginia and also take martial arts in real life.My preferred game modes are mushu and judne of my many reasons for joining this clan is the skill levels of the members.KnC members are very skilled and they HAVE destroyed me in multiple lobby's various times.I do not brag but i also do not downgrade myself when it comes to how good i am.I consider myself a decent player.My rank is not very high because i play very lightly and let my friends have lots of chances on me .I hope to increase my skill as a player and also get to know some more toriplayers while being if the clan if im accepted
thank you for reading.Ps i will also be there for many wars
Feel free to rewrite your app wooz, but make sure it is in freeform or else amna pistol u whit a rifle, kay?
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Originally Posted by TomImura View Post
hello! i am a blackbelt looking to join KnC.If you want to know some more about me i am 12 years old.I live in Virginia and also take martial arts in real life.My preferred game modes are mushu and judne of my many reasons for joining this clan is the skill levels of the members.KnC members are very skilled and they HAVE destroyed me in multiple lobby's various times.I do not brag but i also do not downgrade myself when it comes to how good i am.I consider myself a decent player.My rank is not very high because i play very lightly and let my friends have lots of chances on me .I hope to increase my skill as a player and also get to know some more toriplayers while being if the clan if im accepted
thank you for reading.Ps i will also be there for many wars

Denieeeeeeeeeeeeed.
Needs replays.
Needs more stuff.

Not a bad app tho.

Also, babylion, add replays k go.
-----
K you added replays.
Babylion, accepted.
Last edited by Money; Feb 8, 2015 at 03:55 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Wooozie View Post
And for me It's no ? too bad I have tried my luck

Accepted, put on trial.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I just need a clan
I'd like to thank everyone I was friends with here.
You guys know who you are, I appreciate you all.