Toribash
Ok his is in ill send an invite. Welcome. Everyone hold off until the next applicant.
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
Ok you guys are seriously trippin. Like I think its a big flippin deal if someone cant hardly speak English. I know its not his first language idk why your stating the obvious here because that a pretty useless post. "Oh its not his first language so dont rule him out" Oh really like I couldnt tell? I think communication is a pretty BIG deal in terms of letting someone in like I said you guys make big deals out of things because I said the guy cant speak English. Ignorance.

Also why is it that everytime I say no to someone you guys get pissy? Grow up not everyone thinks like you do. Or in other words the world isnt about how YOU operate.

I've said all I need I expect everyone to see this and pm me not to respond to this on here. Keep it up for a day or so ( so you guys see how I feel on your Useless posting and Stating obvious facts which goes with my first statement) then feel free to delete it once you the clan sees it.

ATD, none cares what you think anymore, its how we think as a clan. Just because YOU think a different way does not mean we have to change the way we think. It is always about what you think. Look deeper into the forum. Read all the post you have made that made yourself sound like a douche. I have members pm me about you, stop getting angry at the little things.
Stop telling everyone else to grow up when you are the one who really needs to grow up. And yes their useless post are starting to annoy me to.

~Marccod
Last edited by marccod; Mar 17, 2011 at 01:38 AM.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me
Uhm, I guess my useless rant can be posted here too?

I think if any one applys 1 or 2 no's means he's done, if someone doesn't like them that can be a problem and might even lead up to them leaving.

On topic: ATD is right in someways. If he can't post 10 words without using correct english we need to consider that. No disrespect to Warr but that is just how it should be.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Belt: 4th dan
Former Clans: Addicted.
Forum Activity: All kinds
In-game Activity: same
Why you would like to join: This clan is full of people who love making replays and I want to be apart.
Special Talents(Such as Art, video making, etc): replay making
Two or more replays:
Attached Files
sloppy .rpl (140.6 KB, 14 views)
here.rpl (122.9 KB, 12 views)
Originally Posted by WolfBR View Post
Belt: 4th dan
Former Clans: Addicted.
Forum Activity: All kinds
In-game Activity: same
Why you would like to join: This clan is full of people who love making replays and I want to be apart.
Special Talents(Such as Art, video making, etc): replay making
Two or more replays:

Yes.. Omg yes. You are a beautiful replay maker. I think i jissed a little.

I quit. I'm just gonna take my response off to what you said Marc cause its not even worth my time.
Last edited by ATD; Mar 17, 2011 at 07:31 AM.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me