Ranking
Kizi, You are welcome to apply again in One week, From your denial. Better luck next time.
Application.
In-game Name: d3athd3mon
Belt: 3rd Dan Black belt.
In-game activity (0-10): 8
Forum Activity (0-10): 6
Any previous clans and why you left them: iCoF: Dead Clan THme: Dead clan Mage: Dead clan
Why The Bomb Squad: I saw the clan, and decided it what be a good fit for an explosive one such as myself. Catch the pun?
How you can you contribute to us: I can do a series of things, such as forum management, recruitment, and in-game skill that could contribute to clan war.
Favorite mods: ABD, and Wushu
Any bans/infractions: As far as i'm aware, no to little infractions, and no bans definitely. I did though get a warning for unnecessary posting.
Other means of communication (e.g skype): Skype: tavon2012 Steam: KingMizfit
Something about yourself: I'm a high school student currently working on computer science and the like, my hobbies include Football, and gaming in general. I have several siblings, and in general an energetic and interesting person.
Replays: sorry, I don't have many good replays of relevance. But I gave two that I found funny/creative.
Attached Files
DAT DECAP.rpl (33.2 KB, 5 views)
Heli.rpl (27.5 KB, 7 views)
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Originally Posted by d3athd3mon View Post
Any previous clans and why you left them: iCoF: Dead Clan THme: Dead clan Mage: Dead clan
Why The Bomb Squad: I saw the clan, and decided it what be a good fit for an explosive one such as myself. Catch the pun?
How you can you contribute to us: I can do a series of things, such as forum management, recruitment, and in-game skill that could contribute to clan war.
Any bans/infractions: As far as i'm aware, no to little infractions, and no bans definitely. I did though get a warning for unnecessary posting.
Something about yourself: I'm a high school student currently working on computer science and the like, my hobbies include Football, and gaming in general. I have several siblings, and in general an energetic and interesting person.
Replays: sorry, I don't have many good replays of relevance. But I gave two that I found funny/creative.

Hmm.... Well i have to be honest this one is good just simply change the reason why bomb squad and i`ll have a yes.
My name is bobby. I am a bobb. One day I woke up, and I decided to be a jilll. It didn't go well. I have since then remained a Bobb.

This was a pretty good app, you took time on it which like I always say shows you want to be in the clan. The replays weren't the greatest but they were alright. Just judging by your app I think I will give you a shot to becoming a member of bomb. That being said, I give you a yes, good luck man!
Last edited by Smackywack; Dec 23, 2014 at 11:33 PM.
Sometimes when I'm bored, I go outside, cover myself with dirt, and pretend I am a carrot.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'd like to withdraw this app.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Sorry for the inconvenience, but I'd like to withdraw this app.

Awe and right when I got home to review your app -.- I had already read it and though I posted but I think I typed it but didn't "submit reply"

It would have been a yes, But Since you're withdrawing it, Sorry Sir, Have a nice day.
In-game Name:minster46
Belt:blue
In-game activity (0-10):10 Forum Activity (0-10):9
Any previous clans and why you left them:haunted they kicked me vorteX the same
Why The Bomb Squad:boss
How you can you contribute to us:i have good art tallent
Favorite mods:judo,mushu,boxshumushu
Any bans/infractions:nope
Other means of communication (e.g skype):nope
Something about yourself:i was once a worker for KnD
Replays:none
-----
thats me (:
-----
if you let me join thx (:
Last edited by minster46; Dec 27, 2014 at 02:42 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I swear I checked this yesterday,

Minster46, We have a Minimum belt of Black.
Get to black and Reapply Please.