Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Thanks for the comments.
Lop: I dont know if you noticed but... the spar its not ralistic at all. When in your life have you ever seen a real fight with only spin kciks and rotating moves? And when its about to get real few punches end with decap?
I try to prove a point but seems that no one gets it xD
Last edited by largeKilla; Sep 25, 2012 at 10:07 PM.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud
:O
Well, awesome flow and awesome speed.
The only flaws that i saw is the final decap punch was looked a bit weak.
Awesome spar btw, 9,8677/10
*requesting cnc?
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Do I really need to comment on something in this replay? You made uke look like melted butter. Fucking awesome, though that tucked up spin thing you did at the beginning looked a tad strange to me.
Last edited by sprytryne; Oct 5, 2012 at 02:26 PM. Reason: ARARARARABADSIMILE
The spin was great until you started to slow down, and when you had to use Uke to keep it going it was a bit akward.
The first kick looked awesome, and made for an excellent transition to the next kick.
The next one also looked pretty cool.
The punch2ground impact also looked great, and the pose was pretty sweet.
oh yeah
The only flaw I can find is the YOUR style. Its getting generic with all those spins. Its still good, very good, but I think the most people want to see something else than spins and booms.

Great replay anyway. Really good job.
M I N I V A N
Thanks guys.

Here is a special replay.

I've done like 3 soccer reps before. This is the first one with out joint limit and my best so far

Hope you guys enjoy it.
Attached Files
dranz_soccer.tbm (2.9 KB, 140 views)
largekilla - Burning groove.rpl (1.44 MB, 178 views)
Last edited by largeKilla; Oct 13, 2012 at 03:17 AM. Reason: Fixed the mod name, now it works fine.
[ORMO] [OLDA] [The Team] [The JHX Experience]
Good day Dr. Freud