Toribash
View Poll Results: hello?
USA USA USA
1,000,094 Votes / 99.99%
not usa
90 Votes / 0.01%
Voters: 1000184. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I think a good idea for a clan event would be a nice simple tourney with a mod people usually don't play in, A mod we specialize in. But I'm not sure. Maybe we could host a sketchtoy event xD
Just finished off the war with TPR 4-7, JetLife got three wins but he's actually kinda decent, plus i needed a warm up xD

Important Announcement:
Any official members that think they are worthy of being promoted to a certain place in the clan may PM me! A selection of older trial members to be made official will also be done soon. If you are an older trial member and are not chosen it will be because one or two of these reasons:

~Low forum activity
~Low ingame activity
~Failure to show your worth to the clan
~Bad/sketchy behavior or lack to follow clan rules

Please note that becoming official is supposed to be a challenge, and the process is not supposed to take a short amount of time. You earn official status because you've proved that you deserve it.
Last edited by Triton; Nov 13, 2014 at 05:47 AM.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Guys, im probably not going to play tb for a while. I've been having a lot of problems lately, and it seems like it won't end anytime soon. I will probably post one thing or another on the forums from time to time to notify you guys.
It's all about the tacos, and it will always be.
They will prevail!
Alright Counter
I hope things get better for you soon.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
I can contact Lane if we decide to do something like that, it doesn't really sound like a bad idea.
Last edited by Triton; Nov 13, 2014 at 07:34 PM.
Originally Posted by jahovawitness View Post
I would be up for a Tourney. are there prizes. :P

Oh yeah definitely up for the prizes as always. That's the thing I love about tourneys. I'm usually up for TC or Items from the ToriShop.
The Smoke Will Never Clear
#LLPS 💙💫