Ranking
i got a olimar render and made the background.

i tried some effects and i liked it better

criticism is very welcome.
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
The render is too fuzzy around the edges, so you either need to cover that up, or do a better job cutting out the render. The sunburst on the second one is kind of interesting, and the beveling on Olimar himself isn't bad. The rendering on the outside is ok, but doesn't really add much. The stroke is not that great. It might be better with different colours on the stroke, but I'm not sure. The background isn't too bad. I kinda like the blur on the second one.
i got the render of planet randers so it wasnt my work i made the backround.

i did a black stroke and a greeen outerglowyo try to hide some of the fuzzyness of the render.

thankyou for the critisism
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
First, change your avi *AGH IT BURNS MY EYES!!*

-for the good and well-being of Toribashers who look at your posts.

Then, only THEN, I'll consider looking..
Most peopl love it....I will later.
But look at the shop at least, while I try to find another avatar that is just as "suxy." (or was he referring to my shop!...)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by ramenlover View Post
i got the render of planet randers so it wasnt my work i made the backround.

i did a black stroke and a greeen outerglowyo try to hide some of the fuzzyness of the render.

thankyou for the critisism

I wasn't refering to the render, I was refering to the quality of the cutout job. It's rough around the edges.
i used the wand tool i was lazzy =D i was reffering to olimar when i said the render
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Most peopl love it....I will later.
But look at the shop at least, while I try to find another avatar that is just as "suxy." (or was he referring to my shop!...)

1. Ok. You're not trying to hide your void of modesty, obviously..

2. Second post after the original shop post..my respect toward you has dropped.

The Spartan 117 Helmet (With Shield)-4k
Another shop is selling blue halo helmets for 4k, too. I personally like my versions better.
This is my best so far.

Yep, modest. *just pointin out*

4. Your colors, patterns, etc. are nice. Your normal faces need some work though, (but most people are the same *including me* so I'll let you off on that..)

5. Your eyes. Some are incredibly painty-like, while some have the quality of professional brushes. Care to elaborate?

6. Hey, have you ever heard of first impressions? You see, when I first came here, I posted some replays which were mistakenly in Instagib mania (didn't know what it did) and in the topic, me and some guy were pointlessly debating about my crazy DMs until a veteran came along pointing out instagib and what it did.

My point is, no one looks at my replays much.

Holdin' my vote..