Toribash
They're probably exaggerating, the first mission took me around 60 to 70 minutes, including the cutscenes of course.

Perhaps the game is shorter than previous one and that's why people say that.
Originally Posted by XPaD View Post
they're saying you can finish this game like in a hour .-.

Without the cutscenes I heard there's only about an hour worth of gameplay.

So you're basically watching a movie with a little bit of gameplay.

At least that's what I heard.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
are you guys talking about thief ? because its kinda long actually I think :0 I only played like a half hour yet but still
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ohh okay ;) never played it and never heard about it actually I play titanfall on pc at the moment. anybody has it too ?
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
omg how can you never heard about mgs? lol
and I don't
atm trying to download LoL but there's a bug when the download reachs 99%
fucking riot and their stupid patch system
ha. I know about that... most of the time you just have to wait about 15 minutes and it will go on patching ;) well.... you aren't EUW right ? :C maybe we could've played a bit
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
ohh okay ;) never played it and never heard about it actually I play titanfall on pc at the moment. anybody has it too ?

Wtf you have never heard of MGS!? D:
I'm supposed to get Thief but for no apparent reason my hand reached for MGS V.
Originally Posted by Axel View Post
ha. I know about that... most of the time you just have to wait about 15 minutes and it will go on patching ;) well.... you aren't EUW right ? :C maybe we could've played a bit

but I let it like some 4 hours before closing the launcher, Idk if the game was patching yet... I don't think so
and no, sorry
I can't play with like 250+ ping