Toribash
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Application v2.1 up. Still looking for some more fun questions, if anyone would like to contribute.
Originally Posted by de4th View Post
Application v2.1 up. Still looking for some more fun questions, if anyone would like to contribute.

Toribro's before Hoes?
You’ve been taught all your life that truth is easy to hide. You'll face your judgment another day and suffer eternally.
I got some suggestions:

I: Who is your favorite superhero and why?

II: What is your favorite joke?

III: You are outside a room and inside the room is a light bulb. On the wall outside of the room there are 3 switches. How do you know which switch lights up the bulb inside the room? You can only open the door once to check the light bulb, you have no way of seeing inside the room from the outside, however you can take your time and press the switches in whichever way you want before entering the room.
-----
Last edited by TheMpk; Apr 12, 2013 at 12:14 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
King
Ok but I can't until later
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman
Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday dear Chos3n, Happy Birthday to me
ωє αяє мα∂є ƒяσм вяσкєη ραятѕ
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOS3N!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fun question.....hmmmmm....
"How many bears can Bear Grylls grill, since Bear Grylls can grill bears."
Personal favorite.
-----
Trunkster, noobclap + grab ;)
Last edited by KingRa7en; Apr 12, 2013 at 04:44 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
We need to strengthen our roots and bloom the inner flowers that represent our minds. We are not beasts. Not savages, but men.- PeaceKeeper62
YAY FOR POSTING IN LIT CLASS!!! I'm such a rebel, using school computers for personal use.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Sorry about the inactivity guys. I got a brand new computer yesterday, so of course the power had to go out for the rest of it and into this morning. Been freezing my toes off.
ok king its coming
-----
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOSEN!!!
Last edited by ysome; Apr 12, 2013 at 09:41 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"In my opinion, the existence of life is a highly overrated phenomenon." -Jon Osterman