Endurance Onslaught 6.0
hi im a new member of VoC my name is emily. im 18 years old . i joined VoC so i can become better and more skilled and i hope some of u can help me with that.
Heyo there guys. I'm firefox20 one of the newest members of vocation. I like jokeing around (some of you already know that), hanging with friends, and sniffing people (don't judge me). Sooooo yeah I guess .-.
<FireFox20> Give me a small g?
<NullSpook> -Hands you Gary Colman-
nothing interesting diggerfinn .

Also guys im back my " visit " end and now im ready to all so thanks for the War manager rank and tell me one thing .... the dm curse at the clan wars end ¿?
SWAVES IS THE REAL CHAMP!
HMmm i would saaaay on clan wars it just works in other way. Other people get arms dm not me and sometimes people from opposite clan get dm's just better for us C: .
But i still got it on tourneys xD anyway to fresh meat you are not going to be weirder then me or mrdickhead
Originally Posted by WrRrRrRrR View Post
HMmm i would saaaay on clan wars it just works in other way. Other people get arms dm not me and sometimes people from opposite clan get dm's just better for us C: .
But i still got it on tourneys xD anyway to fresh meat you are not going to be weirder then me or mrdickhead

you really don't know how much I agree.
seriously \o/
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Hehehe I have a prerty good idea skylar. Anyway me and wrr together could make the pope so stressed he commits suicide
Tree