Toribash
Has anyone ever made a baseball mod? The pitcher would have a hand similar to the bullet in the bazooka mod, that he could shoot. The batter would just have a big bat as his chest or arms the he would have to time and swing. It would be sort of silly and pointless, but possibly fun.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
hers a mod my lil brother thought of

you and uke are in a car and they pass by each other but your hand is stickingout of the window an you have a gun an you 2 pass you shoot each other
I'm thinking more a different style of football than the current release, the current one is based on field goal, I think it'd be cool to have Tori start with the ball and have Uke have to try and take him down, and if Tori can get the ball past a certain point it somehow activates a trigger which deals damage to uke. (I'd do this myself if I knew how to work with triggers and damage and whatnot.)

Or there's another idea - Perhaps a like.. catch mod, but the ball flies alot faster than it would from simply manually (Like joust speed) and basically it's instagib on joints so you have to try to catch it or stop it with your forearms / non-jointed areas, otherwise you're fucked. And basically you throw it back and forth..

Meh, just some ideas.
What about an upside down Crucifixion mod. Just taking the regular Crucifixion mod and turning uke upside down and the cross upside down.
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER
how would a realistic throwing knife, needle, star sound?
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?
You could make a mode that when you touch outside of the dojo, your ragdoll explodes, like a eletric ground, it could be a normal aikido or sumo except the fact that if you fell outside you'll explode in pieces.