Toribash
Hello

Hello my name is Arkin20 I am 11 real name is Arkin but you can call me me whatever you want. I live in a small country called Philippines yes it is small small but expect our hard work and full potential.

I started playing Toribash since I was 8 years old when my brother found it so I started playing it. At first I was having a hard time getting ing along with others but I kept on practice. I was able to learn to know how to move my joints and body. At first I only have few friends they taught me how to be respectful and obedient. Then I joined some clans such as (Flame) I gain knowledge from them. I played at them for awhile in our chosen mod's until we reached our success.

I wanted to join MAU to gain knowledge and help you reach success in your goals. I want to use my skill and my hard work to reach to the top of fighting along side MAU. I will help MAU through the their problems or suffering.

What makes me a unique martial artist is I can get through my chosen mod's and be better at it. Therefore I can make more friends by being tremendously fearsome. I can teach the new one's to do martial arts. My purpose is to spread the word MAU.
I say yes, we need more members, Arkin is certainly "workable material". For me it's a clear yes, i don't know about mat though, he's quite picky.
Have my yes too,seems a good person,doesnt looks like you're 11,and that app was good.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I guess I will give you a trial in the clan. You don't have many posts but maybe you start having a good activity once you join.
Bumping for MAU the sound of the cat
-----
Join us NAU and be in MAU
Last edited by Sc1ence01; May 25, 2016 at 10:37 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex
I personally had nothing to do so...
Hi.
In-game name's DiuwayBuns, don't ask me why.
In real life name would be Ueki, yes.
From Japan, but is staying now in Phils.
Upon watching the trailer, I thought it's some kind of RPG bullshit that lets me destroy people. I was partly wrong, but I never really learned anything on the game until I reached Black Belt.
Why you want to join MAU? Hello, am I not allowed to?

If those words were what you weren't really looking for then try and get to know me better via Steam, or via Skype (swegkurohaonglesses).

Replays? Sure, I guess. But every piece I do is shit, lol.
Attached Files
Bump threds 3.2.rpl (448.9 KB, 4 views)
![M] - Disconnect.rpl (396.4 KB, 4 views)
![M] - Homonculus.rpl (272.1 KB, 4 views)
Sigh, i expected apps like these from you:

Originally Posted by Sc1ence01 View Post
MY MAU APPLICATION
ver. 2.016

Hello!|Halo!|Bonjour!|Kamusta!|Hola!|Helo!

I am Sc1ence01 JRCM, and I am here to apply again for this clan.

Sc1ence01 JRCM as a person IRL

My name is Julian and I live in the Philippines (GMT +, I was born on October 14, 2002. I am just an average bookworm who gets high grades at school. I love playing Video Games even though I have low fkin specs. Will you believe if I say to you that even if my Toribash is in minimum graphics, it still lags? I know its goddamn shitty. But anyway, my favorite games are Team Fortress 2, Yandere Simulator and of course, this game. I practice Taekwondo and I'm in to Youtubing. Hamblam is my brother IRL. Oh, and I have a shitty goddamn voice.

I have a video that describes me and my Youtube channel:

My Youtube Channel Link

Sc1ence01 JRCM as a Toribash Player and Forumite

I am a Kicking and Grappling player. I am experienced in ABD and I am still learning Taekkyon. Im on and off in-game because of lag, I really hate lagging, everyone hates lagging. I am very active in the forums, like EVERYDAY I always try to post and shit. I am part of the Beginner Giveaway (see beginner sanctuary) and I got the staff of the month position for April 2016. So lets talk about my Clan life (also includes organizations), I am a leader of 3-5 Toribash Organizations, and I was a clan leader in Shout. Why do I keep changing clans? because I want to find a perfect clan. So you might be wandering, why am I joining again if I quit in the first place. Its just because I thought that I can make a perfect clan... but I cant. I want to join mau again 'cause it the closest clan to perfection, the forum activity of mau is just crazy, I LOVE IT!!!. I really regret quitting this clan in the first place.

In-game activity: 5/10
Forum activity: 9.99/10
Note: I am online from 9:00am to 9:00pm GMT +8.

Sc1ence01 JRCM as a Youtuber

I think this thread says it all.

Mau friends:

Oxide
Oxide
Oxide
Oxide
Lust
Onsola

Btw, add meh on steam! > http://steamcommunity.com/id/JRCMsc1

Thank you for reading my application!!!

Minutes spent on my app: 30-45 minutes.

Originally Posted by AlphaN00b View Post
Hello :v
I'm a Creapy someone which is called AlphaN00b,my real name is karim and i'm a completely anoying useless peace of shit.I live in Annaba City which exist the north of Algeria (if you are wonering).
I'm 16 years old with no gf because of playing alot trying to beat the person who teached me talking with girls which is by elder bro :-l.

Alright Lets get on the main subject,
I started playing toribash jully the middle of 2014.
when i started i had an account called 1progamer but because of feeling that name was a shit i decided to make this acc in september of the same year.
i used to play multiplayer alot at the begin but it got bored of it and i found that singleplayer is more interesting.now i'm kinda back to playing mp.

The idea behind my name is simple:
Alpha coz i always liked wolfs and n00b coz i'm damn suck at everything.

I always enjoyed watching other people replays especially the diamond legends:swexx,largekilla,dezrai(my fav),flash,xioi,pusga and some other cool people
trying to be like this fegs was really hard at the begin because of my lack of experience and shit but now i hope i can do it someday.

In my way to this day i met alot of cool people and got some cool friends, some of them still playign and some not
some old who quited:ilikebread,cooldude or something like that,spetnatz,greenmark...ect
some who still alive:victortb,bumbleburke,shoddyv2,vayne,lust,gli mpsed,move,azion,kirito and all my old clan members

that remind me,
My previous clans are:ttd,vector,liquor and Elite
my main reason for quiting vector and liquor was they wasn't really my place,ttd died and Elite is dying
now i want to join mau because of the cool dudes and friends i know in here which i want to be with in the same place.

My steam id:lakamora17
skype crap:karim.lakamora90
they are old so dont mind the shitty lakamora thing.

Your Lovely Peace of shit AlphaN00b
-----
i almost forget.
here are some replays

But i was wrong, it wasnt really infromative and shit. Buuuut you're a good replay maker and you're quite active in da forums.

I am NEUTRAL with your app, leaning to NO cuz of the lack of info.

Me and Lust may be banned from the clan thread, but we're not banned here so fuck ye lmao
Weirdest Tori in Toribash
<Diuwaybuns> Toribash is unprotected sex