Toribash
Thanks everyone. I really appreciate it
<BBallStar> I need something funny to happen, Bloom, nows your chance.
<BlooMedia>Icy, carry my seed.
So, yea. Hi, my name is Thomas, and this is my app for Vector.

(Honestly, im not that good at these. But im going to try my best to make it enjoyable for whoever reads it. Here we go..)

Hm. Never thought I would have the guts to post an app here. Ok. Im 15, in the 9th grade.

My skills are (not limited too): Sparring, Parkour, and Duels.

I do have a couple "kinda friends" in Vector. I say kinda because I dont know how they feel about me, but I know I consider them a friend. I also have someone who doesnt like me too much in Vector. But im willing to squash everything. This person knows that im talking about him.

Im not that special, honestly. I have too many alts to list all of them, so I will tell you all of the ones brownbelt and above. Alts: TheKid1, KazaJinao, ShamlessD, DawnLotus, SplintKick, BassShot, Zush, Payment(Not sure if Brownbelt). I know, I know. A shit ton of alts. I honestly have no reason for all of these besides "I wanted a good name". So, im going to move on. (I am not in clans on any of these, but I have been banned on DawnLotus after being hacked. I explained the whole thing to Creati0n. FIRST : infraction, 2 weeks. SECOND : 1 year , forgot the reason.)

I do have a video on youtube. It was on my account Zush. Im not even going to link it here, because the edit was horrid, slow, and laggy. Id rather you just watch a couple replays of mine.

Fourm activity. Hm. Ok. No, im not that active on fourms. I do go to market thread and such to see what people are selling, but never end up posting anything because I AM POOR. I was very active for a little while, because I was in a clan. I will be active on thread after this, so dont even worry.

Past Clans(Oh dear..): (Its), (Hex), (Legend), (Devil)

(ITS) was alright. I made a couple good friends and learned how to use fourms. But sadly, I felt a bit out of place. Everyone was younger than me.. it was kinda weird. You know, taking orders from a 12 year old.

(HEX) was a clan I was in with Miku. He use to be a good friend, until I found out what I was to him. Those type of people that want to hang out with someone who is worst than them, just so they can get some nice words. Needless to say, we stopped being friends. I was the second person in that clan besides him, and recruited most of the people in HEX. They all were friends, so after they saw I left, they left too. Leading HEX to a slow and painful death.

(Legend) meh. Was only in this clan for a couple days. The leader was a good friend. But he had some wrong ideas and did some even worst things. Im not even going to explain, because I still consider him kind of a friend. But just know I got kicked, not left.

(Devil) ._. Fking.. Ok. They are.. hm. I was in this clan for 3 weeks. SKIPPING.

Im a friendly guy. Mom is white, dad is black. Im currently living with 2 moms, and moving back with my dad soon. I am an atheist, but I respect all religions. I smoke once and a while, but I usually dont do anything TOO stupid. School wont be a problem, im able to get more active on toribash after taking a break to bring my grades up. And summer is starting soon.. yay.. anywho, I want to join Vector because u gusy iz cool. Kidding..

I want to join Vector. Not for reasons like "the name is cool" or "I have friends here". I want to join because I really do just love everything about this clan.

So.. I guess this is more of a pre-app app. If you feel im not prepared to join, then I will be glad to post an app later life.

I hope you enjoyed my app. Feel free to add my skype even if I dont get accepted. Just remember to send your toribash name when you do. Thanks for reading, I know it was alot.
(If you dont have the mod needed for these replays, message me on skype and I will send it. Or not be lazy and download it on fourms -.-)
Attached Files
_Turnis_SuperMailbPARK.rpl (675.9 KB, 9 views)
_Turnis_Sencha.rpl (492.5 KB, 6 views)
_Turnis_SomeguyPARK.rpl (360.4 KB, 6 views)
_Turnis_xlr84life.rpl (574.3 KB, 11 views)
_Turnis_Dobby.rpl (609.6 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Turnis; May 8, 2014 at 11:55 PM.
Uncle Brad use to touch me.
If you want more replays from me, ask. I have one with Marrez from last night If you want me to post.
Originally Posted by Turnis View Post
[/URL]

pls post sp replays
Last edited by MiKE38; May 9, 2014 at 12:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by MiKE38 View Post
pls post sp replays

I don't make many SP replays. But I do have a pretty old one on hand.
Attached Files
_Turnis_OldShitSP.rpl (124.6 KB, 6 views)
Here are some more replays...
The one spar with bloomedia, yeah, the sets messed up, along with the names. I swear to god that is me. It says I am Zamorakor. Please believe that is me.
Attached Files
Spar with bloomedia.rpl (792.1 KB, 3 views)
Spar with marrez.rpl (735.5 KB, 6 views)
Originally Posted by Overlord View Post
Wtf dat app...
make more replays, Thomas.

You mean more SP replays? Or just replays in general