Toribash
Are they worried about this being copy+pasted or something?
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
^yes we are.
ty i was looking for it too
btw i think the finder need to state if the is is c/p or not, at the txt application, and show the ref image
[JollyR] [GATA]
Originally Posted by Ferrock View Post
^yes we are.
ty i was looking for it too
btw i think the finder need to state if the is is c/p or not, at the txt application, and show the ref image

I can upload and pm you guys a link to the .psd if you guys want, jebus was showing us it earlier.

Just a side note though I think he's still working on this head...hence the tooth in the middle..
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
I dont wanted to say that it is c/p :c
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
its not cp, not the finished version atleast, looks more to me like a cp mapped and then traced head.
i have the .psd, will check it out when i get some time
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by ChuckNinja View Post
I dont wanted to say that it is c/p :c

Alright, I don't think anyone was implying that you said it was copy pasted anyway..... I for one didn't even know you were one of the judges here, I am assuming you need the .psd too then?

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
its not cp, not the finished version atleast, looks more to me like a cp mapped and then traced head.
i have the .psd, will check it out when i get some time

So you figured out its traced without looking at the .psd? How did you manage that? Doesn't look like he used the reference chuck posted though..

Anyways, guess I'll just send the .psd to ferrock and chuck then.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
i say no.
even tho it is not c/p, it dont have originality ,we cant give him any credit when the main idea came from another artist.
and the mouth sucks, and is bit blurry on the edges
[JollyR] [GATA]
Originally Posted by Ferrock View Post
i say no.
even tho it is not c/p, it dont have originality ,we cant give him any credit when the main idea came from another artist.
and the mouth sucks, and is bit blurry on the edges

So, now you care about originality, even though in a previous post (after seeing the reference image) you stated you were checking for c/p? I assumed you wouldn't be checking for that if the head was not already of the quality needed to enter the expo...

Also, for my records, how are these heads original?

UGH GAH.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
yes they are orginal.

Fate Used her own style to make that head.

idiot
-----
and now compare this :

Last edited by Chuck; Oct 30, 2011 at 05:50 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)