Ranking
Originally Posted by dainiusb View Post
Any way to get yaw pitch and roll of a joint?

EDIT:
So I was bored today and tried to make uke to avoid dq..sort of..with a script..The main problem is that it lowers shoulder for no reason sometimes. Why is this happening? Also these calculations doesn't work for this type of thing. Thats why I need to know yaw pitch and roll of a joint.

First off, I'm terrible with rotation. And even worse with how TB uses quaternions, rotation matrices and angle axes. But I took a look anyway.

I didn't find that the script ever lowered uke shoulders, but I noticed that the elbows aren't being extended. So I changed that, along with a couple things. After trying the script out, it seems somewhat able to prevent the upper body from dq'ing.

script

Originally Posted by Daanando View Post
First off, I'm terrible with rotation. And even worse with how TB uses quaternions, rotation matrices and angle axes. But I took a look anyway.

I didn't find that the script ever lowered uke shoulders, but I noticed that the elbows aren't being extended. So I changed that, along with a couple things. After trying the script out, it seems somewhat able to prevent the upper body from dq'ing.

script

I did similar myself, just posted my first try. Yours still fails as bad as mine ;/ Calculations fail.
Can you show us the entire script?
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by box View Post
Can you show us the entire script?

function ban()
        run_cmd("ban add name")
end

function keyb(key)
	if(key==string.byte("b")) then
		ban()
	end
end

add_hook("key_down","keypressdown1",keyb)
There are a few commands that run_cmd is not allowed to execute, and that's the only reason I can imagine it not working.

Originally Posted by box View Post
There are a few commands that run_cmd is not allowed to execute, and that's the only reason I can imagine it not working.

These are ban, kick, and say, last time I checked.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I am blind, looking for a whole library with in-game functions.
also: is it allowed to make a script, that moves me during the multiplayer?
Bots are pretty much banned. That said, it's pretty difficult to prove that a bot is being used, but it's been done before.

Thank you very much box. With that being said i have to shorten my ambitions about writing an genethical algorithm for multiplayer.

Also I am looking forward for the list/library with all ingame functions ( like get_bet_info(1).tc ) and all the other. i know they must be somewhere, but just cant figure out where.