Ranking
pin pressure?
Attached Files
weigh down.rpl (68.7 KB, 9 views)
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

If you're hunting for it force it. Itll teach you set ups and help you find common reactions. Once you can see the set ups start to intergrate it with your main game plan. For example if you miss your sweep you can turn it into a tai otoshi if you replant your foot right.
Tldr: if your hunting it specificly force it. If not just use it when you see the opotunity to set it up and or when they leave it open.
Originally Posted by kball View Post
pin pressure?

Yes.
-----
Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
so i got my best armbar today!

Niceeeeeeeee. That was perfect!
-----
I made that the new armbar demo. Check KB.
Last edited by footlox; Aug 29, 2016 at 07:48 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Leader of the Spyder House
Toribash Martial Artists
This looks pretty similar to aikido mods. Besides you know, diapers.
Toribash Martial Artists
lol last step to tier 3 is dynmaic griping
be prepared for terribleness
but here is attempt 1
Attached Files
simple ungrab.rpl (57.4 KB, 7 views)
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

uhhhhhh no.
You need to hit him repeatedly with grabs. Even if its with he same hand.
This can frac up your opponent and really fuck up their perception what the ghost is showing them.

Also somebody tell me what i did wrong here.
I set up a perfect harai goshi and fail terribly. I couldn't get the rotation going.
Attached Files
Toribash Martial Artists
you pulled your opponent towards you ater extendong your leg, this stopped the flow a bit -> less momentum = more physical strenngth -> your tori wasn't strong enough to properly throw him anymore, he basically just dragged him with him.

i would say you should either have pulled him slightly sidewards to lose less momentum or if it would have been possible, extend your leg after you pulled him

---------------------
now to this : (same opponent btw lol) i know this technique has a name but i forgot it pls help meh <-<
Attached Files
technique no time.rpl (43.6 KB, 7 views)