Ranking
Originally Posted by xXOBLIVIONXx View Post
Why do I want to join?
Coming onto the clan list, my eyes gaze upon the clan name 'Fight Club'. I am then thrilled by the enthusiasm and kindness that I see in the clan. Although I have to admit the name 'Fight Club' is pretty awesome! What made me write this application/attempt to join the clan was the maturity, organization(e.g. Ranks, descriptions), enthusiasm, and the skills of design.

I then went to look in the clan forums attempting to find an amazing example of responses and activeness. And man... I was amazed. I also love the sharing between each forum post and also about the contribution everyone puts into the clan.

What I can contribute to the clan
If I was to contribute something to the clan, it would be my activeness, kindness, compassion to convey things, and skills regarding photoshop and toribash matches. If anyone needs help on the forums, unless I don't know the topic, I will try to help as best as I can knowing that by the end of the day they understand their question.

Being mature is one of the clans strongest stereotypes. Regarding this, I never rage quite, chuck tantrums, get fed up ect... Being happy takes less of an effort than being angry!

About myself!
- I am a healthy 15 year old
- Male
- Sydney, Australia (UTC+10:00)
- I sail as a hobby
- I have been to the World Championships for sailing being 1 in 5 people to represent my country coming 3rd at the nationals.
- I do well at school!
- And I am a happy person and will be delighted to do anything for you guys since I have a little experience in coding HTML and quite a lot of experience doing 2d works on photoshop. So if you guys need anything to be done, hit me up!(That's if I make the clan)
- My goal in life is to make the 2018 youth Olympics and the 2020 Olympics!

Activity
Being on forums is fun, especially when helping out people! If I was to rate my forum activity it would be a solid 8/10.

My in-game activity would be rated a solid 9/10 spending at least 2-6 hours on toribash a day.

I mainly play in-game so I will be more on the game more than the website.

Experience
As a Blue belt with a qi of 430 in toribash, I am mainly in free play mode experimenting with different moves. My main focus which I have mastered now is moving to a certain direction no matter what situation I'm in.

You people may be thinking, "Oh he copied that other sparing Oblivion guy's name..." well no... Apart from hearing that question/comment a bazillion times, I have originally got this name from my old minecraft account xXOBLIVIONXx which I have now lost the password on it so...[Rip minecraft account].

Some of the things I am really good at is;
- Knowing the competitors next move. This is to counter and execute a good plan whether that is in any mod.
- Moving with style in directions. Just say in a wushu game with 750 frames I get flung a few meters away(5-6 in human scale). I will be able to come back in a quick amount of time.(e.g. I have an example of a replay below)
- If I was placed in any mod, I would be able to learn it in 2-3 games straight away.
- I can parkour not so much in style, but I will make it to the end haha!
- If I am not in free play mode I will be either in Aikido, Wushu, Mushu, Aikidobigdojo, and Judo.
- I am constantly working/learning new types of moves, styles of play, and types of mods.

Additional Information
If I was to join this clan I would be pleasured and delighted to do anything for the clan 'Fight Club'. I don't own much TC(2.5K right now) and I understand you need to get a right and left bicep texture if I’m right? Just wondering if you guys send the actual texture and texture part, or I buy the texture part myself(If I make it into the clan of course!).

I was tested a day ago with (FC)HellHood I believe. He told me to write an application after losing 3-2 to him so... Here I am!

I do not have discord yet.

Ignore the replay names, they are just quick type in's.

Thank you for your given up time and kindness to read this!

Kindest regards,

xXOBLIVIONXx

Really nice app I'll say YES
Oblivion-I will say YES,but just because the application is really good.You should work more on your IN-GAME skill.
-----
And Miracle:YES...of course
Last edited by HellHood; Mar 6, 2017 at 04:17 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Agreed HellHood, I will work as hard as I can!
-----
I'm a brown belt now!
Last edited by xXOBLIVIONXx; Mar 7, 2017 at 04:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump