Toribash
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
Seems like I should mention this here, I doubt I'm going to be able to get showcase out today, first time in a while. Internet issues coupled with using a makeshift recording set up is making it damn near impossible.

It will be out tomorrow at the latest, and I'll throw in a few extra replays to make up for it.

No probs. :3 You still have yet to take the week off, so maybe it's the internet forcing you off. XD
why tho
Originally Posted by deathr0ad View Post
Seems like I should mention this here, I doubt I'm going to be able to get showcase out today, first time in a while. Internet issues coupled with using a makeshift recording set up is making it damn near impossible.

It will be out tomorrow at the latest, and I'll throw in a few extra replays to make up for it.

I agree with Cyro. Maybe your internet wants you to take a week off. lol
-----
Also, I'm 16.

And Canadia ftw.
Last edited by Sparta; Jun 4, 2013 at 01:11 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Hello guys. Been inactive for like 3 or 4 days and might still br cause I'm at my friends house. On my android phone right now. Hiyas everyone.
"they're like enormous pillows of disgusting girly meat" ~Orih 2016
My Replays
Originally Posted by SparChar View Post
Hello guys. Been inactive for like 3 or 4 days and might still br cause I'm at my friends house. On my android phone right now. Hiyas everyone.

Hello there young sparring character.
[20:07] <@SpartaCraft> This is the sexiest potato I've ever made.
Shiggy to da diggy bizticks nizzles fo shiznit fudgesicle ba-bitch-sizzle.

Try saying that 3 times really fast. ;)
I'M NOT A ****ING WIZARD!
Hey guys, i'm planning on buying a new computer so I can start recording videos for youtube!

This is what i'm planning on getting (beefed up a little of course c: )
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VD2Z7ZOd_a0
why tho