Ranking
I had a nose surgery so wasn't pretty active these few days..what's up guys?

I see Bojan is back. :P
Your messed up world enthrills me
Nose surgery...did one of your sparring partners not pay enough attention?

12000 tc tourneys are actually really nice and challenging.try them sometime.
lol, Bojan is back. I've never left. It's just too hard to speak with myself here since no one is ever around.

Nose surgery u say? Removed the cartilage like a true boxer?
Originally Posted by xXKaneXx View Post
Nose surgery...did one of your sparring partners not pay enough attention?

12000 tc tourneys are actually really nice and challenging.try them sometime.

YES, I'm excited about this!!

Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
lol, Bojan is back. I've never left. It's just too hard to speak with myself here since no one is ever around.

Nose surgery u say? Removed the cartilage like a true boxer?

Hahah, well that's kinda true. :P

, not really. My nose was pretty messed, one nostril was almost completely closed..:P
I guess it is an improvement. >;]

Hah, yeah with respect to breathing. I still haven't seen it! There is still the plastic cove, going to remove it on Thursday probably..

In other news, I downloaded Sid Meiers Civilization Beyond Earth ..game looks pretty immense TBH. I haven't rigorously played Civilization before so I'm afraid I'll get addicted to it.

Oh, and tomorrow I have a presentation for my molecular biology class. I'm pretty excited about it. Worked hard to prepare for it, and it's always good to test my ability to explain things to other people.

What's up with you guys?

ps: chilling atm in wuhsu6
not really. My nose was pretty messed, one nostril was almost completely closed..:P

I feel like one of my nostril is partialy blocked too, been wondering about that shiet for ages. how hard was it for you to breath through it ? :o
lol, flowers stepping in the domains of cosmetic surgery.

I'll check the Beyond Earth when I finish FarCry 3. Not much left to do in game so, soon...

We've been working hard at my company, just TOO MUCH FUCKING JOB! It's because it is a season for all kind of soccer, basketball, volleyball games and we are doing the jerseys for teams. Basically, because of too much things to do we are doing stuff just before the games. Like, they have a game at 12 h, and we are finishing their jerseys 30 min before the start of the game! XD Crazy stuff...

Can't even explain the pressure of those short deadlines. Just, too much jobs for very short time to do.
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
I feel like one of my nostril is partialy blocked too, been wondering about that shiet for ages. how hard was it for you to breath through it ? :o

It was OKAY most of the times, but when I'd get that sick..it'd become really annoying.

lol, flowers stepping in the domains of cosmetic surgery.

I'll check the Beyond Earth when I finish FarCry 3. Not much left to do in game so, soon...

We've been working hard at my company, just TOO MUCH FUCKING JOB! It's because it is a season for all kind of soccer, basketball, volleyball games and we are doing the jerseys for teams. Basically, because of too much things to do we are doing stuff just before the games. Like, they have a game at 12 h, and we are finishing their jerseys 30 min before the start of the game! XD Crazy stuff...

Can't even explain the pressure of those short deadlines. Just, too much jobs for very short time to do.

Okay, tell me if you like it :P

Shit, that's crazyyy
These are some pretty organized teams there...xD
It was OKAY most of the times, but when I'd get that sick..it'd become really annoying.

I see ! It does get nearly impossible for me to breath with my nose when I catch a cold. And when I'm healthy, my right nostril is alright, but if I breath only through my left nostril it takes a ridiculous amount of time for my lungs to fill up, like 3 to 6 times longer than the right one (probably depending on the temperature). Shitty airflow on da left, sometimes it gets annoying for vocals D:

Also, did you have some issues when doing sport, intense long efforts ? like global otorhinolaryngology issues, ears getting "obstructed" like you were in deep water because of shitty airflow ?
Last edited by deprav; Oct 28, 2014 at 05:04 PM.