Endurance Onslaught 6.0
A mod request
hey can you people that make mods make me a mod?
if you can i want one that's 360 chest soccer but the soccer ball is on your hand and your feet are stuck to the ground. so you can throw them back and forth. can you do it
ill give 500tc to the best one

and this is what you can do.
Attached Files
0000 man that was cool.rpl (66.8 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Xiongold; Oct 28, 2008 at 06:28 PM.
My account is for sale!!!!!
BUY IT 45$/orange box. my inv is right there <3
I saw the BreakableTable mod included with the installation. I was thinking. Is it possible to make a glass table mod (like Team 3D used in TNA Impact), or would that be impossible to do?
Originally Posted by Darkcoz941 View Post
I saw the BreakableTable mod included with the installation. I was thinking. Is it possible to make a glass table mod (like Team 3D used in TNA Impact), or would that be impossible to do?

Glass table? You just change the color of table XD
]
I understand that. But would it be possible to make multiple pieces together and make it shatter to a lot of pieces?
ummm... soccer but only with hands That doesnt make sense.
Great modders will always keep TB players playing.
for the soccer 1 he wants it so your feet cant move. so you can pass a ball back and forth easly also a 360 chest... confusing stuff
[o]
i have had this idea for a while i think it would be epic...

aikido dojo, with 200 width squares 1 above the ground outside the dojo on each side and the corners, with about 100 space between the dojo edge and the squares, so if you do it right you can save outside the dojo... seems like it should be easy to create
MANtrain: I would assume you'd have the good sense not to puke on your own stuff. Of course...people drown in their own puke, so maybe not. Rock on gr3y
glass table is posseble. but it would be ugly. i beleve 16 is max objects *looks at some idiot who says yes* so table would exist of 12 pieces (DUH!!). i can make it for you. pm me if you really want it (no 1 steal this mod from me)
Hmmmm..... I know!

A Spike's Mod!
Where you like push/Throw Your opponent off the edge into the PitO'Spikes...
OMG yeah you can name it ""PitOspikes"" =)