Ranking
Originally Posted by Muur View Post
Lol, my teachers are insane.
I did what she told me to do(Go get a tissue ASAP), and she started yelling at me as soon as I stood up to get it.

What a bitch, I would've back handed her ass and told her to go make me a sandwich.
Discord:Kasey#8099
Big genital guy hmu ladies
Originally Posted by Luminusian
I want to learn Russian, Swedish, and Portuguese.

Yep, Russian is a language I started learning, but it's kinda complicated ..and could not learn, obviously

Originally Posted by Rift
Earthfoxx! Come visit me in Canada

Lol .... let's see ..
In which city you live? Because if I can get my exchange, I'm going to Ottawa etc. xd

*this paragraph sounds so arrogant.
Last edited by Focz; Mar 25, 2011 at 03:20 AM.
Originally Posted by Luminusian View Post
Meh, I don't mind. It sounds cool to learn Russian. \o/

Da.

Russian is a rather complicated language, however. That is, if you learn the Russian alphabet as well. No similarities to the Latin alphabet whatsoever.
wow forums have become shit. Getting infractions and warnings for stupid things. For example when did they add can't post the tc is in your bank. That's how I pay for all my stuff.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Rayl: 13. :/

Wait, you can't do that? Well, that sucks. Maybe you have to specify in which account holds the TC, because they might think that you're scamming?
yeah ok
Well they should be smart to ask where is the tc to prove that you have it before they give you an infraction.
|FAQ|[re]|Programmer|
I'm back :)
Originally Posted by Silco View Post
wow forums have become shit. Getting infractions and warnings for stupid things. For example when did they add can't post the tc is in your bank. That's how I pay for all my stuff.

Totally Agreed...I think we have some GM's that are totally abusers