Toribash
Originally Posted by Master View Post
I think 3 of us are online so we can. I think he can participate in clan wars. /jo pulse if you can, but I know it hardly ever happens :P.

:P Coming to where you are now.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
Im not asking for a clan war, I just said that Im excited
Also, I don't see any problem with that
Last edited by Rude; Feb 23, 2014 at 02:21 PM.
vai taca
anyway master

I miss when we all play together in one server :3

let's make scedule for playing together .

any suggestion ?
Come Closer And I Will Open Your Inner Cunning
Tomorrow ? i can't

I'm going outside of my town ,

i must training 130 people about financial planning
Come Closer And I Will Open Your Inner Cunning
Oh cool. And I can maybe tomorrow. I Pmed Roland to see if he was coming back, but he hasn't replied. Also, we need to rack up some Tc. Because, around 70 pages we may apply for official. A clan recently went official off of 77 pages. So, once we get 50k we will apply. By the time we get 50k, we will probably have more than 70 pages though. We have nice quality posts so I think we can make it.

Originally Posted by viliuxazz View Post
Man, I am 18 years old. I just sayd my opinion, and you started crying. Chill and forget it.

Also welcome rude, nice to meet you.

I was 18 last september, but the fact that you don't know what spam is, is just.. gonna lower our chance to get official, use the edit below your post in the right corner, let's just end this, it's pointless trying to tell you what spam is. Also I'll join back. And welcome Rude.

As of right now I used the ''edit'' in the right corner so I can fix my grammar mistake, use it sometimes.
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan
Sorry, I'm going to have to ask you to post here only if you're a pulse member or an ally. You sorta posted that 3 times. I'm not being mean or coming down on you, it's just sorta spam. Could you tell us if you're accepting the invite or not?

EDIT: Right when I posted you accepted it. Welcome back!

Brad, invades are welcome to any clan, depending on the post they make, or they would get an infraction. Anyways yeah, I'll be going on my laptop tonight and be ingame tonight. Gotta babysit still. (I almost typed babysit as Babyshit).
<[T]Oblivion>plz sign my shirt.
<[T]Oblivion> roland im ur biggest fan