Toribash
Originally Posted by deprav View Post
I see ! It does get nearly impossible for me to breath with my nose when I catch a cold. And when I'm healthy, my right nostril is alright, but if I breath only through my left nostril it takes a ridiculous amount of time for my lungs to fill up, like 3 to 6 times longer than the right one (probably depending on the temperature). Shitty airflow on da left, sometimes it gets annoying for vocals D:

Also, did you have some issues when doing sport, intense long efforts ? like global otorhinolaryngology issues, ears getting "obstructed" like you were in deep water because of shitty airflow ?

Nope, never happened to me. Dam, you're nose seems pretty messed up deppy, although it looks okay on the outside :P

Just got home, is the stream plan still on?
i'm down for some games too
Your messed up world enthrills me
Stream plan is on but I have to wait for my sis to finish watching some movie over movie stream because... Because she is very touchy person about 'her' movies and stuff...

lol
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Stream plan is on but I have to wait for my sis to finish watching some movie over movie stream because... Because she is very touchy person about 'her' movies and stuff...

lol

Okay, awesome!

Never interrupt someone watching a movie..golden rule. :P
Your messed up world enthrills me
the today thread....

Today is the day my father passed away.

There´s never enough time and the little time we have we do not use appropiatly.

Rest in peace father.
18.10.1943 - 12.11.2014
deep condolences Kane.

Was he sick ? You sound like it was expected, but even expected it's always a hard time...
Last edited by deprav; Nov 12, 2014 at 09:46 PM.
Thank you Bojan and deprav.

He had a "minor" stroke one and a half years ago from which which he recovered well. But he had to take quite some heavy medicine
and after a short amount of time started to work again as usual, which means a lot. He was the definition of a workaholic and he was
self-employed.No words, not from his family not from his coworkers could convince him to step down a bit . So it was not unexpected but still very sudden.
Two days ago I did find him on the stairs which he fell down with another stroke.This one was so bad it flooded half of his brain with blood which
was lethal in the end.
Last edited by Kane; Nov 13, 2014 at 09:34 PM.