Endurance Onslaught 6.0
I need help setting up a good team. ;_;

Haxorus 63
Excadrill 63
Samurott 67
Hydreigon 71
Volcorona 73

what pokemon(s) have to go?
I want a dream team, that focues on all the elements.
I'd also love suggestions.

I'm thinking of training my 33 Emboar, into a lvl 70 emboar, and replace Volcorona, but...Volcorona might be better. :C
Rainbowdash
Call me lLlLlLlLl because I spit straight bars when i rap or call me $tr8B@rz
Originally Posted by EmpireSlay View Post
I need help setting up a good team. ;_;

Haxorus 63
Excadrill 63
Samurott 67
Hydreigon 71
Volcorona 73

what pokemon(s) have to go?
I want a dream team, that focues on all the elements.
I'd also love suggestions.

I'm thinking of training my 33 Emboar, into a lvl 70 emboar, and replace Volcorona, but...Volcorona might be better. :C

Shell Break Cloyster rips this team apart easily thanks to the fact that all but one of your pokemon is weak to Rock, Ice, or Water, three extremely common attacking types, and the one who isn't (Samurott) sucks. I suggest getting rid of Excadrill, since he's not very powerful without Sandstorm in play, and replacing him with Bulk Up Conkeldurr running Drain Punch/Mach Punch/Payback/Bulk Up to have both an Ice resistance and a powerful offensive threat with great longevity. Having two Dragons on one team is generally not the best idea, since they're easily taken care of by opposing Dragons, such as DD Salamence.

I suggest getting rid of Haxorus in favor of Gliscor, who will be able to offer excellent defensive coverage (barring that quad Ice weakness, but Conk is there to soak those hits so it doesn't really matter) and sweep after a few Swords Dances and his excellent offensive movepool (Earthquake/Ice Fang/Swords Dance/Roost gives him excellent coverage and allows for a long sweep).

Samurott's replacement is the easiest to figure out: Life Orb Starmie packing Thunderbolt/Ice Beam/Surf/Rapid Spin allows him to spin away the Stealth Rocks that do 50% to Volcarona on her switch-in and do excellent damage with his excellent neutral and super-effective coverage and great Special Attack and phenomenal Speed.

Hydreigon is fine, just assuming you're using Scarf or Specs and Draco Meteor'ing the shit out of anything that moves. Just make sure to pack Flamethrower for Ferrothorn.

As I mentioned before, Excadrill only functions well in the Sand, unless you pick up a Mold Breaker 'drill in the Dream World. Even then, he's more gimmicky than anything else and offers redundant coverage. As I mentioned in the first paragraph, Conkeldurr is a great replacement.

Your sixth slot is really up to you. A good lead would probably do you well, and Metagross is a solid choice, as he can lay down Stealth Rocks, hit hard with Meteor Mash and Zen Headbutt, and the fourth moveslot is really up to you (Ice Punch if you're afraid of Dragons or Rock/Flying types, which are somewhat popular competitively, Swords Dance if you want to attempt a sweep).
back from the dead
I got a DW Farfetch'd with Defiant.
This has given me the urge to make a team with a Farfetch'd that defies the odds.
Currently constructing a BP team that ends with Farfetch'd sweeping you to the ends of the earth.
>Farfetch'd
>Competitive

Does not compute.

I also got a DW Farfetch'd, but only because it's one of the most badass Pokemon in the game.
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
Originally Posted by toricant View Post
Guys, i love this game.

I hope it is released in U.S too because i hate that "translation patch" stuff.

Are you retarded?

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
Holy shit Salamence is in OU now?

What the hell is Smogon smoking, because I need me some of that.
Pope of BnW[Torigod]Lord of WibblesYouTubeToriblog AdminInterface Artist
(,,゚Д゚) -"Become a fan. DO IT."

Hyperboloids of wondrous Light
Rolling for aye through Space and Time
Harbour those Waves which somehow Might
Play out God's holy pantomime

Also, Gubbin is neat.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Salamanca gets hard-countered by Scarfchomp on the offensive side and Ferrothorn and Skarmory on the defensive side, all of which are extremely common.
-----
Also, Weavile and Mamoswine carrying Ice Shard (ex. all of them)
Last edited by oyster; May 5, 2011 at 04:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
back from the dead