1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by jojombella View Post
Oh, Okay.

No from me too.
Denied.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I'm a ToriAgent, got any questions? Send me a private message here.
Name: LixDa3
Belt: Brown(Old Acc. 4th dan)
Mods:Aikidobigdojo,aikido,greykido
Mod Rank ABD: 1k
Prev Clans: Light, Core, WAPOW
"...I piss on piss..."
[TA] All the Way
Originally Posted by LixDa3 View Post

Must be free form.
Denied.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by LixDa3 View Post

Don't bother showing up til you apply woth your "main" or til you hit black belt
In any case. DENIED!
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie
Originally Posted by Nethologal View Post
SOME ONE HELP NOW WITH THE WAR 2/22/15

Netho, please stop posting here.
Its recruitment thread.
Do not reply to this post.
Post on clan thread.
Thats the first and last warning.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hi i am Rtninja8 i am 15 years old and i have gained quite abit of tb experience through the years . I am a 2nd dan blackbelt extremely close to 3rd dan i absolutely love sparring although im not the best but i am progressing i am active ingame about like everyday and forum activity i check up on about every second day so overall i am active i would love to be in this clan although im not the perfect player and many clans have rejected me but thats the past im hoping to start a new with you guys but if u dont accept its fine i understand !!

No replays sorry , i dont know how to post replays ?
Perfection starts with hard work and motivation !
Hello,
I am 17 years old ,my real name is Andro and my tori name is Daammmnnnn (what a surprise xD) .
I am Brown Belt (close to black) and my favorite mods are: zweihander, judo and jousting.
Past clans? Nope, and my past account is wiremod ans troll4win (Gave all items to a friend and wanted to restart months later).
I am from Cuba and I am living in Germany. Waiting for answers , and tks to all who read this post ^^
I know my Forum activity is way too low, but I became really active a while ago ;)

PS: 2 multiplayer replays posted... Tell me if received! 1st replay with link: http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=23207 (name: "TOOOOO". Maybe the highest score ever in multiplayer, and in-game it went to negative numbers and positive back xD idk how )
2nd replay: http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=23319 (had incredible luck)
I am sorry that these replays are a ltl bit old , but I hope you like them (idk how to post them like others do)
If you want more , tell me in the answer (and dont forget to take a look in my profile! )
Last edited by Daammmnnnn; Feb 24, 2015 at 12:36 AM.