Ranking
How can you guys just get fucking 50 pages in forum in 5 hours like holy shit you guys are more active than K0HTA's gay sex life.
Originally Posted by Moon View Post
How can you guys just get fucking 50 pages in forum in 5 hours like holy shit you guys are more active than K0HTA's gay sex life.

Shhhhh thats only on the weekends and I mean thats mostly with Icky. So I mean take it as you will, > .> also you sure are interested in my sex life a lot these days Moon my boi. <3

Maybe Moon secretly has a crush on me.
AnimePlanetMyAnimeListDiscord: Kohta#1577 • NikosTunaPouffyAubreyGuessTenRythm
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
• Crippled/Disabled girls are the best girls a guy could have. •
Originally Posted by Alterations View Post
What track? We're not exactly serious if you haven't noticed.
-----
Also, we've bee losing a lot of wars lately I want to have a bit of a spec tourney but please wait until I have my laptop back.
You guys figure out a reward, line ups, and participating members.

If you haven't noticed the fact that I'm not serious as well,then you should.
Originally Posted by DiuwayBuns View Post
If you haven't noticed the fact that I'm not serious as well,then you should.

Offer him so hentai and he'll get really serious in like no time at all, but if you fail to deliver the good stuff he will never trust you again.
• No longer "active" on Toribash. Leave a PM if you need something, I'll eventually see it. •
Yo, I'll be gone all day. I'll check Skype and every once in a while I'll check PM, but otherwise I won't be able to be reached on the forums. So, no booty calls.
Originally Posted by pouffywall View Post
Yo, I'll be gone all day. I'll check Skype and every once in a while I'll check PM, but otherwise I won't be able to be reached on the forums. So, no booty calls.

> .> Its okay guys I have 24/7 communication with him, I shall relay all your annoying question too him. Muwahahahahaha, never let Nic escape us.
Ask him if he wants some sugar. And I'm gonna talk to Kat and the members about merging with you guys if you're cool with that. : < We only have like 6 or 7 members that are active though, including the leaders.
Originally Posted by CloudFair3 View Post
Ask him if he wants some sugar. And I'm gonna talk to Kat and the members about merging with you guys if you're cool with that. : < We only have like 6 or 7 members that are active though, including the leaders.

Dude I would merge with Tau even if you were the only member. <3

Also omg.... so I went to Vibe and Tau threads and saw the times Cloud posted..... and I rushed back here with the feeling that he was posting as I was coming..... wtf..... why am I so good at keeping tabs on cloudfair now....
Lol I love the alliance bby, you know I do. We need more clans for a dynasty though /o/. You guys cool with talking to Sinon about an alliance? I mean Pidgenere and WeooWeoo's the guys I mostly talk to from those clans but I havent heard anything negative from Sinon so I'm thinking it's worth the shot.

Keep stalking me K0HTA bby, you know we both like it : >
-----
Lol I just saw your PM, sending a screenie when I wake up tomorrow. Gawd I need to sleep but dont want to. Help me : <
Last edited by CloudFair3; Jul 23, 2015 at 07:18 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by CloudFair3 View Post
Lol I love the alliance bby, you know I do. We need more clans for a dynasty though /o/. You guys cool with talking to Sinon about an alliance? I mean Pidgenere and WeooWeoo's the guys I mostly talk to from those clans but I havent heard anything negative from Sinon so I'm thinking it's worth the shot.

Keep stalking me K0HTA bby, you know we both like it : >
-----
Lol I just saw your PM, sending a screenie when I wake up tomorrow. Gawd I need to sleep but dont want to. Help me : <

Lmao, not really sure how to make an "Alliance" on Toribash, but maybe they will introduce some kind of system in the future that makes it a more solid idea. For not the only real thing is just being Allies. Also yea I'm pretty cool with Sinon too.