Toribash
Originally Posted by snake View Post
aaahh you should not have raised right arm, could have ended him on same turn

thats kinda a pattern when people try to stay safe and raise both arms up as they got used to it, but fear not, it is better to keep them one up one down

other than this, the hip throw is flawless, really good job

Thanks for the piece of advice =) I'll put it in practice
Peaky Blinders is incredible, would recommend, it's the only series that I could actually commit myself to watching
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
guys help viki's gone mad because her dwg shows a random 6m drop out of nowhere help i think she's gone fetal
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
guys help viki's gone mad because her dwg shows a random 6m drop out of nowhere help i think she's gone fetal

Viki is your SO I assume? Also sounds like the elevations values got screwed up at some point... Hopefully this doesn't affect calculations too much. I've had similar things happen to me before (everything going FUBAR at the very end) and it sucks, but we've always found a way to fix it and learned from the experience
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
i miss when we used to speak english in this thread
free my melanin-enhanced fellow bobby shmurda
Nasty
Kony's #1 Shooter
8:21 PM <duck> I'll touch your market all over

August Ames didn't die for this
Originally Posted by elvis View Post
i miss when we used to speak english in this thread

+1.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
War tomorrow give us a time
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
When the clock hand reaches 13, we will war
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
well that went well