Toribash
Originally Posted by Jack View Post
Neru is god, cavi is like a demigod, accused is the pope, you and i are the fucking protestant plebs.

Can anyone explain how teamspeak works? so we can have our own little suki room.

I can make one if you wish, but I doubt people will actually go there
dreamy suicide act
We would have 1 on 1 sessions which i'm okey with it. I'm sure accused will be there. And we need to make enzo talk :> Cavi too. We're all just shy little bunches.

Though this is all assuming i get to know how tf to use it.
well guys here is our teamspeak

ts25.freets3.net:10522

no password or anything fuq dat
dreamy suicide act
Neru is god, cavi is like a demigod, accused is the pope, you and i are the fucking protestant plebs.

Can anyone explain how teamspeak works? so we can have our own little suki room.

Ye we are just plebs :c

Do you remember Panda? Rip

We would have 1 on 1 sessions which i'm okey with it. I'm sure accused will be there. And we need to make enzo talk :> Cavi too. We're all just shy little bunches.

Though this is all assuming i get to know how tf to use it.

I did talk last time.. but very shmall talking

teamspeak is a good idea. I will go there often

Suki banner

here is our banner, I saved it in my computer :3.
Last edited by xGodEnzx; Apr 8, 2016 at 08:18 AM.
RIP
[Suki] SUGOI ULTRA KAWAII IDOLS
About that teamspeak, too bad I don't own a mic, so yeah I can't participating.
And also I don't really want someone hear me talking in English with messed up grammar alone in my room because I'm not that confident and never really had an English conversation before(only did it in an English subject when I was still at school and in work interviews a while ago).
[Steam] [Art] [Music]
It's fiiiine, english isn't your 1st language and you're not from an english speaking country. Teamspeaking with people who do will improve your accent and grammar, which ofc is a good thing.
Hear my nazi spelling.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.