Ranking
Lol, Nice, the starter was nice, the jump was pretty cool too, liked the manip (but it was kinda short :c ) nice hits, liked the first kick, pretty fast and powerful, the arm dm wasn't really nice, but it's still good, The punch decap was meh, and the last kick was nice too. Nice pose and Dat Epic slow motion skeet.
[23:20:46] Negrito: Im practically chris brown
[23:20:54] Ale455: without the chris
my first succesful Skeet DM (thanks pusga, i love you :> ) CnC?

The boom was nice, the starter too, maybe it could be better if you do the boom while uke is on the air, but it was still nice. Btw why don't you use Gargon?
Attached Files
Ale455 - Trigger.rpl (354.2 KB, 5 views)
I dont really know
Nice replay. Good flow, nice DM´s, and yeah, that 5 hour long making of a single skeet, even with pusga´s help. GG
h
the funny thing is that it took me more time make the skeet than the other part of the replay, took me like 1:00 to 1: 30 hours and the skeet what you said, 5 damn hours ._.
thanks :> it wasn't easy to do, that's the hard job of a man of 5 hours without interruption! (yeah i was sitting here for 5 hours without doing other thing, time pass really fast...) and the hardest thing was aim, get a good position, and the damn DM ._.

Edit: i'm talking like if this replay was the best of the best, but it's not ;-;

Edit2: That's a bit off-topic, but what's the best game saga for you guys?
Last edited by Ale455; Mar 1, 2014 at 02:38 AM.
Lol, but for real, toribash is the best game for you?

I love Half-Life the full saga, hl, hl: opposing force, hl: blue shift, hl: decay, hl2, hl2: ep1, hl2: ep2 and waiting for hl3 :3 (if it's going to be released)

Edit: Sorry gargon for didn't answer you on the IRC i was afk D:
Last edited by Ale455; Mar 1, 2014 at 03:28 AM.