Ranking
Originally Posted by daxter99 View Post
I'm looking for any game that is worth buying exept shooter.
Something like binding of isaac , lost saga , terraria , minecraft etc.

uhm, try : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=335431 its not released yet, but it will very soon... its just an epic game.. and it gave much new stuff since this thread was posted.. just look on the homepage and u will love this game ^^ its for me a buy worth :d
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
I heard about it before , but since there was no pre-order button or something I forgot about it.
I will be waiting for the release haha.
Originally Posted by daxter99 View Post
i already have super meat boy , gonna check one of those.

Story Based Games
If you enjoy something with more of a storyline, I suggest To the Moon. That game literally made me cry at the end. It doesn't require fancy PC specs if you have a shit computer.

If you want another story-based game, try the Walking Dead- The Game. It builds by the decisions you make. The storyline can be impacted significantly by who you build a good relationship with and who you choose to save. It's great.

If you want a hentai game, try Neko Kawaii Gari. Besides the sexy scenes, it has a good storyline. Not saying the sexy scenes are bad ;). It's free.

Action Based Games

I play Dead Frontier. Most people would say that "Oh, that game sucks" or "I never got into it." It fits my taste. Yeah, it's not 100% fun until you put it in single player mode. If I want to get scared, I go 100 miles away from Nastya's Hideout. It gets scary and puts me on edge. If you want a game of survival and action, Dead Frontier is the way to go. Did I mention it's free?

Skyrim. No explanation needed.

Overgrowth. It's $20 and on Alpha, currently. It's an interesting fighting game that doesn't go by health, but by bone structure. If you break your neck, you die automatically. If you get hit in the head a little too much, you die. If you fall from too high, you die. The same goes for your opponents. What I like is that you can build pretty much anything to fight on and spawn anything you want. This game is all about fighting and platform.

Rhythm Games

Stepmania is my favorite. I absolutely love this. I like how easy it is to add the songs you want. I also appreciate how simple it is and how complex it can be. What I DON'T like is how there can be three arrows when some keyboards (Mine, specifically) won't allow this combination.

Do you play guitar? Take a normal guitar, buy a USB amp chord, and buy Rock Smith. Rock Smith is a game that is supposed to copy the aspects of Guitar Hero and Rock Band. It's good to teach you how to play certain songs you might like. The downside is that if you already know how to play guitar, it might be too easy for you.

Osu! was a game I used to play that I think might suit other people's taste a little better. Osu! is a rhythm game that involves the mouse rather than the keyboard. It's really fun once you can get the hang of it. You can also use a tablet if you think that the mouse is too difficult. Why did I quit? It didn't have a wide selection of songs like Stepmania does.

I hope this helps!
Originally Posted by zomfier View Post
I'm looking for a game like zombie panic source or counter strike.

I think what your talking about is called "zombie mod" its off source engine and uses css guns. Pretty sure its 10usd
i created the ??? emoji
like a lighter bitch we ignit
I downlaoded it for free and it's not called zombie mod it's called zombie panic source.
But is there any 1st person shooters like it?
Originally Posted by hlmaster View Post
Sup guys.
I'm looking for a addictive RPG/singleplayer hack and slash game, any suggestions?

If it's on ps3/xbox I suggest Dragons Dogma, it's a singleplayer survival rpg. Not a mindless hack n slash game where you tap the attack button continuesly to always end up victorious depending on your level. Shit requires some tactics, at least when your level is low.

For PC I recommend Witcher 2 (great graphics and gameplay after the first part which
may seem boring) and Fallout 3/New Vegas (shit's not really hack n slash but god damn orgasmic).

Hope this helps.
For PS3
A zombie killing game that's really addictive!

(Not including Dead Island and Lollipop Chainsaw)
mindless machine