Ranking
I agree with the whole your paired with scrubs because you are indeed a scrub. I don't mind that whole thing i just hate the people who start degrading their own team mates after one mistake or dying too many times. Best way to get out of elo hell is to stop thinking about KD ratio and play to win numbers mean nothing when you got that big DEFEAT under your portrait.
Kinda Rusty
yea i know watch let me copy paste my match history on here ggive me a second

[ATTACH]ttt.jpg[/ATTACH]
555.jpg
tttttttt.jpg

i have almost 700 take downs and 3000 minions and monster kills and 25 wins i know ive lost about half of those games and i see your point in me being able to take ovr and make up for the teams horrible ness and in my defense i say that i did i could not pull off a win alone due to the turrets coving the nexus because the team would not respond to any pings or any commands saying all top or all mid so i would take top or bottom solo with minions using my r to get passed turrets and i would kill the whole top or bottom side of the turrets and by that time my nexus would be destroyed or they will have surrender voted and won the vote so i have pushed them very far but when the whole team sucks its nearly impossible to win. when they continuosly feed it makes it that much harder. i have no idea why i keep ending up with those teams but i am not bad im not the best but when my team can hold their lane im phenominal, i always average 10+ kills and 1-2 deaths at most due to the fact those games end fairly quickly

oh and im level 11
Last edited by DuckOnQuack; Jun 30, 2012 at 05:21 AM.

Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
Typically, you reap what you sow in League. So if you're paired with sucky teams, chances are its because you yourself aren't that great. The odds of being paired with a bad team is lower than the odds of being paired against a bad team if you're supposedly better than everybody you play against. So if you're constantly on a bad team, it's more likely because you yourself aren't as stellar as you think you are, rather than you have the unfortunate probability of being continuously paired with bad players. And if you are as good as you say, you shouldn't have any trouble winning enough to get yourself out of the sucky elo range.

Also, there's no reason you can't say ass on this forum, so long as it's tasteful. Bleeping it really isn't necessary :/

I total agree, but within reason. I am not that great (aka don't make the super big plays) but I'm not retarded. But I get paired with some total retards. These are normals I am speaking of but still. Our Fizz vs an Irelia top, and I am jungling WW. Fizz dies 3 times (thinks he's invincible due to that stupid bounce) within 5 minutes and blames everyone else. Meanwhile, post-6, I camp mid because our Karthus was agansit a Leblanc. Mid wins his lane and LB is 0/3.

Fortunately though, this only happens like once every 10 matches. Still too much for my likings

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

ed i have the same problem except the bad team comes every game occasionally ill have 1-2 very good players and well manage to pull the others along with us,but you know how hard it is when a person is feeding then blames everyone else and then doesnt follw directions

Originally Posted by DuckOnQuack View Post
i have almost 700 take downs and 3000 minions and monster kills and 25 wins i know ive lost about half of those games and i see your point in me being able to take ovr and make up for the teams horrible ness and in my defense i say that i did i could not pull off a win alone due to the turrets coving the nexus because the team would not respond to any pings or any commands saying all top or all mid so i would take top or bottom solo with minions using my r to get passed turrets and i would kill the whole top or bottom side of the turrets and by that time my nexus would be destroyed or they will have surrender voted and won the vote so i have pushed them very far but when the whole team sucks its nearly impossible to win. when they continuosly feed it makes it that much harder. i have no idea why i keep ending up with those teams but i am not bad im not the best but when my team can hold their lane im phenominal, i always average 10+ kills and 1-2 deaths at most due to the fact those games end fairly quickly

oh and im level 11

Can't tell if incredibly stupid, or master troll.

Not the point of me wanting to post though. lookie c:

poop

[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
First time Leona, and I love her.
I turned the game so hard.

We were losing for the first 10 minutes, then I started being awesome in team fights and yeah.

New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by DuckOnQuack View Post
yea i know watch let me copy paste my match history on here ggive me a second

[ATTACH]Attachment 352382[/ATTACH]
Attachment 352381
Attachment 352383

oh and im level 11

WHY THE FUCK DO YOU NEVER BUY BOOTS
WHY
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by Numbers View Post
I already believe you're the best.

Oh, don't be so harsh. Everyone had their first plays, when they was young and tried to impress older guys.

I guess.

Tho, nobody answered on my "AP Yi on rankeds?" question