Toribash
No because that set would literally be a head and then a green and purple muscle set. A lot of his character comes from his posture. Much like the lotr guy gollum
I see, that is true indeed. Most of Abe was just skin. How about something along these lines?
I am just an icon livin'
old GATA members comes out of nowhere!!!
|[Essence]|GATA|Artist Co-Op|Italians Do It Better|TA|
|Pulse|HARWARE|bRuCiA|Weddark|Zalmoxis|
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
K I'm going to try something I did a few years (?) Ago as a little practice run to see if I can still do it. Someone post a cool set idea and I'll try make it in under an hour.

I was gonna suggest something furry, since I haven't seen anything furry from you
but a just furry set would look too boring...
so maybe furry+armour?
like a furry bear or Sasquatch with like medieval or classic samurai armour
this or this plus (+) this or this
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
i made that chaco dog set. it was like my 2nd set i think. Fur is so boring tho, so so boring and annoying to make. unless i could make fur like 4edrick's panda.

turtle. most of that set is focused on the joint areas. not saying it wouldn't make a good set, just that it would be pretty plain.

might try that calamity one if i get enough free time to sit down for an hour.

and where is bendover
you should tots let me buy it later if you make it
tc or usd would be my offer

have fun
I still take texture requests for usd
Originally Posted by 13chillz View Post
There is a good chance it's gonna look like garbage. Not doing textures for 2 years and rushing it in 1 hour.

a whole set in an hour sounds like a challenge even without being rusty
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.