Toribash
Yeah, I completely understand! gotta do what yah gotta do! and I have been on every day this holiday. In other news, I have school tomorrow. first day back. -_-
Originally Posted by mobinladen View Post
Yeah monkey!!! That was pretty cool! It's nice to see you in this vids. Also Iam proud off u! Good job!!

Devil nice replay!! How long did it take to do it? Let me know..
Btw. I tried to did a self spar too, but I suck at it.. Haha

Cheers m8s
And have a great Sunday
Ima have to work -.-

So see u all around!

Originally Posted by monkeyapex View Post
Wow. That.Was.AMAZEBALLS!! xD Seriously, good job. How long did it take you?
-----
Erm, guys, you might want to watch this. Watch all of it aswell! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep1b41Wa8X4

Thank you guys. It took me like since February to do it xD

I have school tomorrow as well, but the spring break for the week was an awesome one for me. I am so gonna work with my dad for Sunday. Wish me luck x.x
Last edited by MrDevilMan; Apr 27, 2014 at 03:37 PM.
Matarika|Mobinladen|Youngsandm|Darknis|2WC|Sidtheepic|
"Brains are like computers but squishy and very watery :3'' ~D
ahh just got back from a week and a half long holiday! how has everyone been?
Become one with the cow.
If you need to contact me, my Discord username is simply "ediblecow."
Hai guise i hav a anglish egsam tomoro fainal egsam doe wesh me luk beebol and habby botatoe
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Good video mobin and ape. Anyway in less than 12 hours starts school.Again.And I will be preparing for exams so activity is limited But after some time I will start pmessaging you to go ingame and then you will make me remember all my aikido, lensu, spar,parkour or anything else.
Btw ape I once had rank around 2000 in aikido and you seem quite a good opponent so I will sure fight you sometime. And mobin too
-----
Good luck maro
Last edited by asdsasds; Apr 27, 2014 at 10:06 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Ugh... Well the three - four weeks of hell start again... Maximum stress.. Maximum anxiety.... The final exam weeks... You cant sleep.. keep getting nightmares you will fail in the exam.. its crazy... The weeks where you are a prisoner.. you talk to no one and no one talks to you.. you only have to eat and drink etc... Sleep reduced and stuff.. shit's crazy! Anyway i hope it passes in a good and fast way... No fails no shit like that... Wish me luckz.. i will be inactive from now on so bai
Former Leader Of Back[Flip]s. Wish to join the clan? Click: Here!
Someone understands me well I see!!!Good luck again and Guys, Clan I will be inactive in few days so sorry and bue for now....I guess.
Originally Posted by asdsasds View Post
Good video mobin and ape. Anyway in less than 12 hours starts school.Again.And I will be preparing for exams so activity is limited But after some time I will start pmessaging you to go ingame and then you will make me remember all my aikido, lensu, spar,parkour or anything else.
Btw ape I once had rank around 2000 in aikido and you seem quite a good opponent so I will sure fight you sometime. And mobin too
-----
Good luck maro

Hehe thanks mate. And I have been having some really bad luck recently so it is probably a great time to play against me... xD
-----
I'm in year 10 so I have been doing a load of mock exam's, I don't think it is anything compared to what you guy's are doing! I'm stressing about my exam's and they mean nothing, you are doing exam's that could decide what job you have.. I HAVE THIS YET TO COME!!!!! I HAVE NO HOPE!! ;_;
-----
Edible! I missed you buddy! Gotta hang out some time (No beans plz kthnx) on Skype some time. And also, check back a few pages in the thread. Some cools stuff has happened since you been gone!
Last edited by monkeyapex; Apr 28, 2014 at 10:20 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Fits you real good, Monkey xD Nice!

Aaah.. Anyone up for sum ingame recruitment action?? >
are signatures even a thing anymore..?