Toribash
For question 3 you have to prove you're a fan, give us some sort of name as proof.
For question 11, read the last word of the question.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
Alright, cheers, I'll send you an invite momentarily.
| old boi | Cyri | Xioi | Chill | SparChar | Fatman | JackMorris |
"Go back in time and get it tomorrow" - Jack
1. Real Name:Ethan Pillard
2. Age:13
3. Proof Of Fan: I have Subscribe to you under my Youtube name Ethan Pillard and i have like your Facebook page under the same name
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes
5. Prove you have read the rules: Respectful, don't start fights, no posting things that don't contribute anything, must be in a clan discussion at least 1 time every two weeks, Friendly
6. Previous Clans: none
7. Reasons For Leaving:
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: I like Multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was looking at Toribash videos and i saw your channel and i had to subscribe because i loved your Videos.
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I love your mod showcase. It is really funny when you show off the mods. The last one i watched is the World cup one when the last second kick made it.
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: You can expect me to be active and i will have a great time.
Originally Posted by EBP2001 View Post
1. Real Name:Ethan Pillard
3. Proof Of Fan: I have Subscribe to you under my Youtube name Ethan Pillard and i have like your Facebook page under the same name
5. Prove you have read the rules: Respectful, don't start fights, no posting things that don't contribute anything, must be in a clan discussion at least 1 time every two weeks, Friendly
6. Previous Clans: none
7. Reasons For Leaving:
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: I like Multiplayer
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I was looking at Toribash videos and i saw your channel and i had to subscribe because i loved your Videos.
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I love your mod showcase. It is really funny when you show off the mods. The last one i watched is the World cup one when the last second kick made it.
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: You can expect me to be active and i will have a great time.

Thanks for applying, but we're declining your application because a few of your questions were not filled out properly.

Please review the instructions for applying thoroughly and try again at a later date.
why tho
1. Real Name:Tom
3. Proof Of Fan: Subscribed, followed (on twitter)
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes.
5. Prove you have read the rules: I have read them. No fighting on the thread. No acting bad. Be respectful. Be active (1 post every 2 weeks) Be encouraging to new members.
6. Previous ClansNitro), (lua)
7. Reasons For Leaving:Left because of inactivity (both)
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:faff... no jk xD. I can bring lots of TC To the bank
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Both
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I searched "Toribash replays" and found your channel
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: GTA, Caption This, GTA Because its fucking hilarious, Caption this because well. yeah same thing LOL
Originally Posted by MJKidUSA View Post
1. Real Name:Tom
3. Proof Of Fan: Subscribed, followed (on twitter)
4. Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes.
5. Prove you have read the rules: I have read them. No fighting on the thread. No acting bad. Be respectful. Be active (1 post every 2 weeks) Be encouraging to new members.
6. Previous ClansNitro), (lua)
7. Reasons For Leaving:Left because of inactivity (both)
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan:faff... no jk xD. I can bring lots of TC To the bank
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer:Both
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: I searched "Toribash replays" and found your channel
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: GTA, Caption This, GTA Because its fucking hilarious, Caption this because well. yeah same thing LOL

You missed question 12 and didn't properly give proof that you were a fan. (ie username)
why tho

GMT - 1:09 a.m. xD (as of posting this)

Proof Of Fan: I subscribed to your channel, my Youtube is James Nugent

Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes

Prove you have read the rules:

Be respectful to people at all times.
-
Do not start fights in the clan thread.
-
Do not post things that don't contribute anything.
-
You must contribute to the clan thread discussion at least once every two
weeks to ensure we know you're still playing the game.
-
Don't act in a way that reflects badly on the clan, its members or the channel.
-
Be friendly and encouraging to new members and new applicants.

Previous Clans: N/A

Reasons For Leaving: N/A

What Can You Bring To This Clan: More variety of players. I'm sure this clan has sparrers, parkourers, and I am the guy that is still learning fluid movements but soon I will be able to do both plus fights in multiplayer and bet servers.

Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both

How Did You Hear About The Channel: I saw it from this page - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=377031

Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I like your lets plays cause if I want I a new game, then i can go to your YouTube and find one and play it.

In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I would love to be able to learn from the people and hopefully teach people that join the clan when I improve from my current state of skill.
Last edited by THEWOLF55; Jun 30, 2014 at 08:10 AM.
Originally Posted by THEWOLF55 View Post

GMT - 1:09 a.m. xD (as of posting this)

Proof Of Fan: I subscribed to your channel, my Youtube is James Nugent

Have you read The Clan Rules: Yes

Prove you have read the rules:

Be respectful to people at all times.
-
Do not start fights in the clan thread.
-
Do not post things that don't contribute anything.
-
You must contribute to the clan thread discussion at least once every two
weeks to ensure we know you're still playing the game.
-
Don't act in a way that reflects badly on the clan, its members or the channel.
-
Be friendly and encouraging to new members and new applicants.

Previous Clans: N/A

Reasons For Leaving: N/A

What Can You Bring To This Clan: More variety of players. I'm sure this clan has sparrers, parkourers, and I am the guy that is still learning fluid movements but soon I will be able to do both plus fights in multiplayer and bet servers.

Single Player Or Multiplayer: Both

How Did You Hear About The Channel: I saw it from this page - http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=377031

Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: I like your lets plays cause if I want I a new game, then i can go to your YouTube and find one and play it.

In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: I would love to be able to learn from the people and hopefully teach people that join the clan when I improve from my current state of skill.

-Clap clap clap- -instaintly sends invite- (despite the fact that gmt is no longer required)
|Ellie|Sparchar|Jack.M|Spartacraft (Forever shunned)|RossBarker|@#w#@|
1. Real Name:Rhys McKee

2. Age:15

3. Proof Of Fan: youtube rhysmckee99

5. Prove you have read the rules: i respect all 6 rules

6. Previous ClansTheGods)

7. Reasons For Leaving:The Clan is Dead really

8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: nothing really but offer a warm hart

9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: both?

10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: i cant remeber it was sometime ago

11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours
And Why: some garrys mod, i just like them i gess...

12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: well you don't have to but i thout it would be cool to play with you and your fans

My App
1. Real Name: Tom Barrett Gray
2. Age: 13
3. Proof Of Fan: TheHurricane127 (YT name)
5. Prove you have read the rules: The first rule is about respecting people
6. Previous Clans: in chronological order for my main account Hurr1c4ne: MOFFIA, KIRA, VIBE (if i seem like a clan hopper as cyri pointed out i am not i have been with vibe for over 4 months and have nerver thought about leaving. Also the words kira was boring were wrong i meant that i felt as if i was being ignored and nobody cared in the clan)
7. Reasons For Leaving: I left you guys because i saw kira as a opportunity then kira was boring
8. What Can You Bring To This Clan: aikido skill, I'm a nice guy, I'm mature for my age
9. Single Player Or Multiplayer: I am playing both at the moment
10. How Did You Hear About The Channel: Searched toribash on youtube
11. Aside From Our Toribash Shows, Which Are Your Favorite Shows Of Ours And Why: all of them because you guys are hilarious
12. In your own words, explain why you think we should accept you: Because I was a former member and i wanted to be part of the family again.

Hope you accept :P also My main is 3rd dan black belt
Last edited by ALTeria; Jul 3, 2014 at 10:27 AM. Reason: Sorry i worded my answers wrongly and they implied something wich was not my intention