Toribash
Heyp.Im Deoxer 14 year guy old from Finland.Ive played toribash 3 years on my other acc (riki123456) but started playing serious last year.Im 2nd dan black belt (90 games to 3rd) i play only abd nothing else.I play toribash like 1-5 on day more on weekends.Im not very forum active.I will do my best to help this clan if i get in.Im never been banned.previous clans:Cry,its,furious vipers.
I lost a first to 5 duel in ABD 5-0 vs Fred now i have to use this shitty signature for a month
Ok, I'll make an exception because clan needs members.
Deoxer:: accepted
Last edited by Uncle; Jan 19, 2014 at 03:15 PM.
Hi my name is amberdrago my belt is blue almost brown my favorite mod is aikido and mushu i want to join cause rust is still inactive and cause the members seems friendly and im actually very active in a scale of 1-10 im 8 at forum is 9
you should accept me cause I'm good and can help you at getting more members

PLZ ACCEPT
Last edited by amberdrago; Jan 19, 2014 at 03:18 PM.
Hello, my name is Ash Fleming, I am age 11 and I am looking for a hard working clan. I live at home with my independent mum, and my dream is to become a Toribash master (No I am not very social, lol) Recently I have trying to get into a couple of clans I blame my self for going for all the big status ones, but not succeeding has made me wiser now I know the true importance of a clan; Sometimes it's not always about how good your clan is it's about the ride, the journey and who you take with you, although I have no friends in this clan I will try my hardest with all my effort to make some, don't get me wrong though I know rust is an amazing clan and I would like to be apart of it.
I was originally a 2nd Dan black-belt how ever I lost my account details and now I'm a green belt, i hope that you still accept me into this clan, even if you dont i wish the best for you.

This is Hax, This is my post, Peace.
Hi my Name is tritrio in toribash, I am 15 years old, I am Canadian, I am looking for an active clan and a clan who I can have fun with all of the members, I was in alot of good non-official clan like Furious Vipers (FV) (who they are now toribash doctors) , Drugged, Warrior Monk (WM), phoenix (RXP), Mavrik, Galaxy, Doctors (the original) and Olympus. I was never got kicked when i was in a clan. i quit my formers clans because they are dead or dying. My goals in toribash is to be known in the community, always learn some oppeners and to practise. i read the rules and i will folow them carefully.
Name in Game: Kizu
Name in Real Life: Hugo Vincios
Belt: Orange
Best Mod:Aikido Big Dojo (Rank : 5000 I'll Be better than it)
I Want to Enter in ''Rust'' Because is a Excelent clan and Awesome Members i Will Be Loyal
To Rust and i Will do the Best of Me in ''Rust'' !!
I Have 3 HeadKick Replays and i Will Post in The Replays of the Forum
I'm a Orange belt But to Me Belt says Nothing the Skill is the Important
I'm Very Forum Active
i Play Toribash in 2 Years .
Thanks For Reading my Thread and i will be waiting ! *-*