Toribash
So, maybe first buy the head. :/
Also, water, u was so mad, becouse fox left Psy onky for sometime. I know it's not good, but laso u're not moderator, co-leader, founder or leader. So u can't kick them from clan, or say that there out of clan and they can't come back. And u think that if u will just say sorry u can come back? Bro, u must change ur mind, u can't be mad always when someone from clan will do something stupid. All can do something bad,even u.
And dark has right, u can be our friend but u must be better for us, for evryone.

~Mc~
|Engima|Art|Manga|Anime|
exactly that's what i mean. Sometimes the clan miss you but other times we don't cuz we have to be mature, we have to face our problems and we have to respect the ppl decisions
maybe try to get our confidence again it can help you to get back but if you wish to stay as ally we are ok with that just try to improve your bad decisions as a friend.
Sorry guys my computer wasn't able to go on the forums for some unknown reason :/ and now I can post again.

So sorry for inactivity here and I really miss you.

Darkstate, please talk to our leaders and lets have a clan war ok ?
wow, awesome mc!
But where do we go; When our eyes catch fire by satellite; How do we know; That this love won't hurt like cyanide