Ranking
I shall as soon as I can I think we should use the forum to chat instead of discord.

It will be a drastic change in activity, down side is that it would be abit more tedious. But it could be temporary.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
I'm fine with discord/skype. I agree with your idea Raven, but our forum activity seems to be standing nicely. x)
Skype is disgusting. Ads in your face, poor security (You could retrace IP addresses from your Skype handle, devs were aware and did nothing. No clue if this was ever fixed), calls are a ruthless hell, limited moderation possibilities and the ones that are there are completely broken, it looks ugly and burns your eyes in the night because it's too bright, and so much more. I can go on for a while.

Get yourselves a proper Discord server. Try to keep it minimalistic (not 300 channels or roles) and it'll be your best friend. If you need help with it, don't hesitate to ask me for advice.
Last edited by Slau; Apr 6, 2017 at 11:40 AM.
Slau knows what he's talking about :fire:

I could also help set up the server.

Apathetic User
It's not as messy as I thought it was actually, I guess I had servers mixed up. It should be pretty okay, but if the server seems dull you could consider adding a bot to spice it up a bit. This is another thing Skype can't have. Or, what about custom emoticons? Definitely play around with that some time.

The only thing with Discord currently, is that you can't video call. It'll be implemented in the future, though.
I mean, skype is shitty, but for some reason i use it.
Same works for Toribash, staff is shitty, but i stay here.