Toribash
ErthTkV2.tbm GmTourney 2nd place 15/03/2012
FUCKING SNAP KICKERS BE STEALING MY GLORY
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
taekkyon.tbm GmTourney 1st place 22/03/2012
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
taekkyon.tbm GmTourney 2nd place 27/03/2012
She/They

taekkyon.tbm GmTourney 2nd place 07/04/2012

Why do i always play the faggiest fags around in the final?
She/They

tabelfighting.tbm GmHotseat Prize winner against Chuckninja 02/05/2012

one last one before i go ;]
She/They

IT WAS LUCK !

Just kidding around, gratz.
<ego>holy fuck a bat is in my room
- ego quit (Ping timeout)
stabjutsu.tbm GmTourney 2nd place 26/06/2012
She/They

bah i was so close to making 1st or 2nd place in a tourney xD
The [Urban] Walking Dead [Unit]